Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Radiant Apex Mounts..

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
If by a small chance we get one of these, and the one we get is not the one we rly want, let us trade it as a onetime deal?

PC EU
PvP only
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All crate contents should be tradable for gems imho not just duplicates.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    If by a small chance we get one of these, and the one we get is not the one we rly want, let us trade it as a onetime deal?

No, Zeni wants you to spend all your money on more boxes in the tiny hope you'll get the one you actually want.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that I most likely would end up buying 200+ crowncrates and still not end up with the mount I wanted, makes me not really buy them at all.

If these radiant apex mounts would cost something like 1000 gems in the crownstore, that would however make me buy enough crowncrates to get that amount.

But alas..

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    The fact that I most likely would end up buying 200+ crowncrates and still not end up with the mount I wanted, makes me not really buy them at all.

If these radiant apex mounts would cost something like 1000 gems in the crownstore, that would however make me buy enough crowncrates to get that amount.

But alas..

Try 4000 or more, and you're getting closer to their ballpark. I mean, the lights are off, and the gates are locked, but at least you're in the right neighborhood... :p
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.