The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How about a reward for our patience??

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I've wasted 4 hours trying to do a dungeon today.
C'mon ZOS bite the bullet and tell people who are effected that they will be given boxes. The main grief players are having is the feeling that they are missing out. If you announced that you were going to compensate people with some free mystery boxes, it would stop people feeling like they are missing out
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're playing a game. If it's a waste of time why waste more with yet another complaint thread? They'll likely extend the event, like they usually do.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    You're playing a game. If it's a waste of time why waste more with yet another complaint thread? They'll likely extend the event, like they usually do.

When have they extended an event? I have no knowledge of this.

Normally I frown upon complaint threads but this time IDC
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Video games are a waste of time by themselves, but then again.. So is sleep
    PC EU

• MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    D0PAMINE wrote: »

When have they extended an event? I have no knowledge of this.

Normally I frown upon complaint threads but this time IDC

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/300030/update-on-witches-festival-achievements-for-pc/p1

Witches Festival 2016 was extended by one week.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reward: Getting to play

That's the reason we all purchased the game right?
    Also, they haven't been able to "fix" this issue since 2015, so its not the event that's causing the issues, its been the issues we report since 2015 plus the new added issues with updates since then.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 30, 2017 11:20PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did Zos make an event around a broken system that has been crap for years? Hahaha too funny, at this point you can only laugh
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    I've wasted 4 hours trying to do a dungeon today.
    C'mon ZOS bite the bullet and tell people who are effected that they will be given boxes. The main grief players are having is the feeling that they are missing out. If you announced that you were going to compensate people with some free mystery boxes, it would stop people feeling like they are missing out

Strange. Did 12 dungeons on my vita while at work today. No issues other than a tank that DCed twice.