The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Returning player, what to do?

Puxo1105
Puxo1105
Hello
Played the game a bunch when it was release on xbox one, with the new expansion now I thinking to try out the game again. (not buying exp for now)
What is there to do nowadays? (without exp)
Playing on xbox on, so are there many ppl that plays? Decent time to find dungeons etc?
Any new max lvl/gear? or its it 160gear that is max? :)
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    160 gear is still the max.

I don't know if One Tamriel was out before you left, but if it wasn't you are now scaled (like you were in Cyrodiil anyway) and can go anywhere you want on the map.

So if you like questing, you can go through that. You can also run dungeons. All dungeons have a Normal and a Vet mode now, and the pledges can be done in Normal, Vet, or Vet Hard Mode (for extra keys), but the loot drops are the same (just different quality)

There's also an event starting today that gives extra rewards for running a "random" dungeon using the group finder.
    The Moot Councillor
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tons of new gear and new dungeons, quests etc.. Max gear level is still CP160, the CP cap is now at 690.
    smile.gif
  • Puxo1105
    Puxo1105
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    160 gear is still the max.

I don't know if One Tamriel was out before you left, but if it wasn't you are now scaled (like you were in Cyrodiil anyway) and can go anywhere you want on the map.

So if you like questing, you can go through that. You can also run dungeons. All dungeons have a Normal and a Vet mode now, and the pledges can be done in Normal, Vet, or Vet Hard Mode (for extra keys), but the loot drops are the same (just different quality)

There's also an event starting today that gives extra rewards for running a "random" dungeon using the group finder.

Ya One Tamriel was up last time I played, working on doing all the zones I remeber, but not something I will start of right now :)
    So its pretty much Normal and Vet pledges thats the main thing to do? Nothing "new" to do as say? :)
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puxo1105 wrote: »
    Nothing "new" to do as say? :)

You got a new class (Warden) and you got Battlegrounds if that's your thing and new zones to explore, yada yada yada ...
    shades.gif
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum search is your friend!!!

so whats been happening
  • Puxo1105
    Puxo1105
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Puxo1105 wrote: »
    Nothing "new" to do as say? :)

You got a new class (Warden) and you got Battlegrounds if that's your thing and new zones to explore, yada yada yada ...
    shades.gif

But for warden and for new zones you need morrowind right? ;)
    I dont expect there to be many new things without exp, just curios^^
  • Puxo1105
    Puxo1105
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    Forum search is your friend!!!

so whats been happening

Nice thanks! :)