The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

vAsylum Sanctorum bugged? [Again? 28/11...]

solasub
solasub
✭✭✭✭✭
Since yesterday, vAS is bugged. The right boss do absolutely nothing. Will all the server get the speed run and cheaty scores by exploit? What about weekly?
Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
PVP Alpha Squad
PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Here’s the first guild to take advantage of this glitch:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378446/congrats-to-dragons-crest-for-world-first-vas-swift-mercy/p1

They call themselves Dragons Crest and play on PC EU. I guess that’s Hodor’s competition lol

Oh, and they conveniently link a vid only showing their fight against St. Olms :lol:
    Edited by Vaoh on October 31, 2017 8:12PM
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If its so easy, go do it then :D
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Btw, is it intended for Felms when you try +1 with him that he's able to jump from one side of the boss room to the other side like crazy?
    I mean 70-80m jumps, making him almost impossible to target.
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban
  • Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭
    If its so easy, go do it then :D

Multiboxing is against TOS unfortunately
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bugged or not its still a world first.

As for the bug it is ZOS fault that they do not proper test content before releasing, not player fault they played a somewhat bugged content. It is not the first time something like this happened. Remember vFH no death achievement? What you could do? Stay out and don't play the newly released content or just go for it?
    Also the bug does appear for everyone as well from what I understood. It is not something you can exploit and make it happen to your advantage. It is just there if you want it or not. And I wouldn't call that cheating. Cheating or exploiting is when you do something to break the game rules and make something bugged on purpose to work in your advantage. Cheating is when you went out of the map and killed Rakhat few months back when that exploit was possible. That exploit wasn't in plain sight but it was something hidden and you couldn't be aware of it even if you wanted.

Also lets all be more friendly and united because we are the ones who play the game after all. Peace.

As for a fair competition I do think everything its ultimately up to ZOS not to the players. Remember when vMOL was way different and easier in PTS than on LIVE? Anyway... In my opinion trials should only be released on LIVE like two weeks to one month after the major patch, so if there could be a bug that the patch might bring to the game then that bug could be fixed before the new trial could hit in. On top of that at least on PTS trials should not be locked behind an EP, so vHOF experiment should not repeat itself again, where most of the players didn't even had access to Morrwoind on PTS.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    coQRd.jpg

We do know about this, and are working on a fix to roll out as soon as we can. Thanks, all!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the benefit some folks get for beta testing...
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »

Has nothing to do with that, as it started after live release...

• HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlon wrote: »
    HeroOfNone wrote: »

Has nothing to do with that, as it started after live release...

Just poking fun at folks that call the first weeks after a DLC "beta testing"
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • AoDD33pfri3d
    AoDD33pfri3d
    ✭✭✭
    It is cheating, you find out that it does exist so you use it to your advantage instead of do it properly. I don't care what you call it but your using a exploit to cheat. Simple as that
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VAS bugged again????

I won't say more, so ppl cannot go exploit : but we aware dev. Don't go exploit it / or work on it this week.
    Edited by solasub on November 30, 2017 2:09AM
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Vaoh on November 30, 2017 1:37AM
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no details
    Edited by solasub on November 30, 2017 2:10AM
    PVP Alpha Squad

• solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No details
    PVP Alpha Squad

• solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No details
    PVP Alpha Squad

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible... and will advice people to not work on hm in those conditions....
    PVP Alpha Squad

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least ppl couldn't tell they didn't know...
    PVP Alpha Squad

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    solasub wrote: »

I’m gonna edit/delete my comments here so others won’t see. Please do the same and send @ZOS_GinaBruno a PM about it. This is pretty big and I’d rather it is left as little known as possible until a hotfix.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    solasub wrote: »

I’m gonna edit/delete my comments here so others won’t see. Please do the same and send @ZOS_GinaBruno a PM about it. This is pretty big and I’d rather it is left as little known as possible until a hotfix.

I would say this is one of the best things I've seen being done in forums . I hope everyone else act the same way about whatever bug you mentioned in this thread . I can confirm what you do works because I have no idea what kind of bug is going on in vAS ^^
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well - we are going to work on it because why not. We also killed +2 yesterday and we did not have anything out of the ordinary. So telling people to not even attempt it seems too much? Whatever bug you are talking about doesn't seem to happen unless you want it to. So no worries people. You can go vAS.
    Edited by Xantaria on November 30, 2017 6:28AM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well we didn't want to and it happened :)
    Off course Xantaria, there is no doubt that such good and famous team as yours can go without being "suspicious" : your success speak for you.
    I was thinking to people who could be seduced by an easiest way, and who could cross the line because well... it is a temptation... even without thinking to do bad... There have been several bans few time ago : just telling people to think about it and remember it is not worth.
    PVP Alpha Squad

• solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a "bug report" channel : so I report ; and I guess I shouldn't tell "people, vAS is bugged, go go go, it is the good time to achieve the hm"
    PVP Alpha Squad