The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How about the next abilitychanging weps (master, maelstrom, asylum) come strictly through pvp?

• TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP grind is the same grind as PvE. Runninng around with a huge zerg spamming mutagen and gaining PvP ranks or how they did with AP farming about 6 months ago...

Battlegrounds are more relevant in terms of PvP rewards...

“Ability changing” items should be under solo trials if you ask me...

Zergs wouldn't be relevant again if they buffed siege damage again.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly.....getting the weapons from the new style of Trials like Asylum (short, sweet but still very fun) is so much quicker then say campaign rewards.
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way lol. In the past I would have asked for the same thing, but with how broken and low population PvP is I would never want this to happen.

It would be better for them to become available through new content (like Asylum weapons) as well as PvE and PvP leaderboards. You should be able to get those weapons through both PvE and PvP imo.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    No way lol. In the past I would have asked for the same thing, but with how broken and low population PvP is I would never want this to happen.

It would be better for them to become available through new content (like Asylum weapons) as well as PvE and PvP leaderboards. You should be able to get those weapons through both PvE and PvP imo.

Makes sense. Really I don't know why they don't offer these items in the top leaderboard rewards anymore.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a 98% PvE player I'm 100% for it. Seeing how transmute crystal are most easily farmed in PvP at the moment I'm quite enjoying going there more, adding another incentive is fine by me.

Both groups of players want different things all the time. Both groups should end up getting a game they like to play and are rewarded for how they play.

If it ends up being viable at all I'd even happier.
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perfected asylum weapons for top 2% leaderboard, and imperfect weapons for top 10%.

That's all they need to do. But they WON'T, because they might miss out on a couple DLC sales

While a nice idea, I fear it might mean farming would be done on 7-days camps, with people selling leaderboard spots in there. See what happened with Emperors.

• DosPanchos
    DosPanchos
    ✭✭✭
    I support this!
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowing Wrobel this new PvP weapons would be usefull mostly in PvE :lol:
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, or at least obtainable that way.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lao wrote: »
    wait what? a piece of item progression a PvEr (Bot) cant get? are you insane? ppl have been burned on stakes for surgesting much less iritating things in the past! why dont you just claim the earth is flat or something instead. that would be easier to accept for the bots.

Show me a screen shot of any legit end game PvE content you've done and then we'll talk about how brainless PvE is.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooooooo. How about molag bal drops them. Make him mucho harder, let him drop relevant stuff
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vovus69 wrote: »
    never ever BiS weapon/armor should come from pvp. People will immediately exploit it and will farm it. Remember Emp farms? You cannot conspire with game mechanics, but you always will do this with other fraction.

-vovus

This is true. Also, leaderboards in PvP have more to do with spending time in PvP active rather than the players skill.
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    Make it cost 10million AP and your pick. That means on your journey to grand overlord you can buy 6 weapons ;)
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    RMerlin wrote: »
    Perfected asylum weapons for top 2% leaderboard, and imperfect weapons for top 10%.

That's all they need to do. But they WON'T, because they might miss out on a couple DLC sales

While a nice idea, I fear it might mean farming would be done on 7-days camps, with people selling leaderboard spots in there. See what happened with Emperors.

Since this would be in addition to getting them from the trial, I don't see the problem. Top 10% is a time investment larger than running a few nAS. Top 2%, when many others are also trying to get that top 2%, is actually quite tough. Not nearly as tough as nAS, but tough enough

Multi-faction kill each other circle jerk is indeed a worry. But ZOS has done something about it in the past (during the 2x AP event), and we could hope that they would do so again. It would be very obvious who was involved