We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European PlayStation®4 megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available.
Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: NA megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buying Crowns with GiroPay or buying crowns with Steam?

CaveSquirrel
CaveSquirrel
✭✭
Hello,

so lately Giropay doesnt work for me anymore here, it usually always did and since it's my own payment option i can't anymore.
It always goes pack to the payment choosing option window and says in a red marker line above that the transaction wasn't autorisated and I should call support or my bank, but with everything else it works, so it can't really be my bank.

Now i got another question since that doesnt work and probably won't be fixed that fast: Can I buy Crowns with Steam for a Non-Steam ESO?