The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cant get in Eso

lunarsyed
lunarsyed
✭✭✭
Hi so ive tried all the methods and i still cant load into the game after character selection, it just keeps disconnecting me.
  • INHUMANENATION
    INHUMANENATION
    ✭✭✭
    lunarsyed wrote: »
    Hi so ive tried all the methods and i still cant load into the game after character selection, it just keeps disconnecting me.

Hey buddy,
    PS4 for some reason has a issue with logging in after some time playing. I won't waste your time explaining my theories but please try this. I assure you the only thing you will lose is your in-game preferences. Things like custom colours selected for AoE's, Damage numbers. All that will be set back to default. You can select your old preferences and still be able to log in. After a while though you will have to follow the steps below again.

On your PSN Dashboard go to SETTINGS/APPLICATION SAVED DATA MANAGEMENT/SAVED DATE IN SYSTEM STORAGE/DELETE/THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE: TAMRIEL UNLIMITED. Select it and delete the file*

*This file has nothing to do with your characters or items as those are all saved on the Vault which ESO has. The file should be small around 2-15mb's. My friends was 10.15mb's for example. Currently mine is 3.15mb's.

This should let you log in. As a helpful hint, do not log out while dead or in a dungeon or trial as those instances will possibly result in you timing out as you log in.

Hope that helps.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, you guys should consider stickying this issue as it's a known issue and there isn't a week that goes by in my guild that I dont get a desperate plea from a guildy experiencing this. Sorry to tag you but you & Jessica are the real MVP's on the forums and G is before J :smiley:

• TheGreatPumpkin
    I just tried this trick (heard of people using it), and it worked for me--yay! I kept getting booted literally within seconds of logging in, around ten or so times--was about ready to permanently give up on the game. Thanks for the trick/post, INHUMANE! B)