Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

"Truly Superb Glyph of Prismatic Onslaught"

jbazber
jbazber
Soul Shriven
Hi, the other day they put the following glyph "Truly Superb Glyph of Prismatic Onslaught" on the game chat; Deals 6182 Magic Damage to Undead and Daedra.
I have watched it create me and the following happens to me; Deals 5068 Magic Damage to Undead and Daedra.
Can someone give me an explanation? Thanks
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jbazber wrote: »
    Hi, the other day they put the following glyph "Truly Superb Glyph of Prismatic Onslaught" on the game chat; Deals 6182 Magic Damage to Undead and Daedra.
    I have watched it create me and the following happens to me; Deals 5068 Magic Damage to Undead and Daedra.
    Can someone give me an explanation? Thanks

likely a scaling issue - tooltips show not raw figures but scaled figures so two different characters may see very different numbers of the same item. Cp can also play a role.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• jbazber
    jbazber
    Soul Shriven
    The difference is that when applied in an infused weapon, they are 2000 points apart, mine does 6000 damage and I saw 8000.
  • JayJayIsSoJay
    JayJayIsSoJay
    ✭✭✭
    maybe it's bcz of your penetration, try to get more penetration then test again, im sure you will see the difference(or not lol xD)