Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moving Dead Body Glitch

kaitousenpai
kaitousenpai
Soul Shriven
Hi, so I don't know where to put this. I was playing in Kyne PVP (EP here) and DC were attacking the keep. There was this one player who is shown as a dead body for me, therefore is untargetable and unkillable, and yet he can still use his abilities (and they hurt a lot, too). I was wondering if this was a pre-existing glitch or is it one of the new ones along with the infinite load screens in PVP?

UMGXyH3.jpg
vFpAnAX.jpg
(dead body has moved)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I usually see that with friendly players, where they are dead, sometimes a pile of ash and I'll get the rez prompt for them, but they are moving and alive on their own screen. Its great fun when your raid leader is a pile of ash riding her senche tiger into the sunset.

However, its not very fun when its an enemy. I suspect its a server/client mishap that a /reloadui would fix, but you can't really stop to /reloadui in the middle of a heated battle.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad server quality and lag. Just another glitch that wont be fixed anytime soon