The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Stonethorn DLC and Update 27 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Moving Dead Body Glitch

kaitousenpai
kaitousenpai
Soul Shriven
Hi, so I don't know where to put this. I was playing in Kyne PVP (EP here) and DC were attacking the keep. There was this one player who is shown as a dead body for me, therefore is untargetable and unkillable, and yet he can still use his abilities (and they hurt a lot, too). I was wondering if this was a pre-existing glitch or is it one of the new ones along with the infinite load screens in PVP?

UMGXyH3.jpg
vFpAnAX.jpg
(dead body has moved)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I usually see that with friendly players, where they are dead, sometimes a pile of ash and I'll get the rez prompt for them, but they are moving and alive on their own screen. Its great fun when your raid leader is a pile of ash riding her senche tiger into the sunset.

However, its not very fun when its an enemy. I suspect its a server/client mishap that a /reloadui would fix, but you can't really stop to /reloadui in the middle of a heated battle.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad server quality and lag. Just another glitch that wont be fixed anytime soon