Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Armor/Weapon Racks

Forvet
Forvet
✭✭✭
Is it possible we might see armor/weapon racks in the near future? I would love to be able to put my old armor sets or alternate armor sets in my house in a miniature armory... or put extra weapons/crafted weapons into a weapon rack. It would allow players to show off individuality as well as allow us another "Room" to build.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please - and decorative weapons/armor - they're already in the game...
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Armor & Weapon Racks
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would also like to see this!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Forvet
    Forvet
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully, one day we will. :'(
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please, either just the little stickman arrangement for the armour you see in game in weapon/armour stalls or the full on mannequin style whole outfit type from Fable - I want to say 2 but it's probably 3.

Also weapon racks are a must, I saved so many weapons in Skyrim as they were gifts or symbols of status from the Jarls so having a weapon rack in ESO so that I can display my new weapons would be very cool.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    100% agree. We would need more slots in our house too otherwise it would just feel empty still.
    @Static_Recharge | Guild Leader | Grievance | Elder Scrolls Online Chapter | Aldmeri Dominion
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    This, so much this.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please. Armour and weapon rack to store gear sets in the house.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please, either just the little stickman arrangement for the armour you see in game in weapon/armour stalls or the full on mannequin style whole outfit type from Fable - I want to say 2 but it's probably 3.

Also weapon racks are a must, I saved so many weapons in Skyrim as they were gifts or symbols of status from the Jarls so having a weapon rack in ESO so that I can display my new weapons would be very cool.

Mannequins are already in the game in Vvardenfell so, yeah, I would love to have those for my home!
    PC/NA/EP
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Yaaaasssssss please
  • Warndihr
    Warndihr
    Soul Shriven
    Would be awesome!
  • ErinM31
    ErinM31
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please! It seems remiss to not have places for arms and armor in the abodes of adventurers! I already have a room in one of my homes that I want to make for “quest preparation” but I need armor, weapons and a nice map to spread on a table! Please make this happen! :smiley: