The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Armor/Weapon Racks

Forvet
Forvet
✭✭✭
Is it possible we might see armor/weapon racks in the near future? I would love to be able to put my old armor sets or alternate armor sets in my house in a miniature armory... or put extra weapons/crafted weapons into a weapon rack. It would allow players to show off individuality as well as allow us another "Room" to build.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, please - and decorative weapons/armor - they're already in the game...
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Armor & Weapon Racks
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to see this!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Forvet
    Forvet
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully, one day we will. :'(
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please, either just the little stickman arrangement for the armour you see in game in weapon/armour stalls or the full on mannequin style whole outfit type from Fable - I want to say 2 but it's probably 3.

Also weapon racks are a must, I saved so many weapons in Skyrim as they were gifts or symbols of status from the Jarls so having a weapon rack in ESO so that I can display my new weapons would be very cool.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    100% agree. We would need more slots in our house too otherwise it would just feel empty still.
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This, so much this.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please. Armour and weapon rack to store gear sets in the house.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, either just the little stickman arrangement for the armour you see in game in weapon/armour stalls or the full on mannequin style whole outfit type from Fable - I want to say 2 but it's probably 3.

Also weapon racks are a must, I saved so many weapons in Skyrim as they were gifts or symbols of status from the Jarls so having a weapon rack in ESO so that I can display my new weapons would be very cool.

Mannequins are already in the game in Vvardenfell so, yeah, I would love to have those for my home!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Yaaaasssssss please
  • Warndihr
    Warndihr
    ✭✭✭
    Would be awesome!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! It seems remiss to not have places for arms and armor in the abodes of adventurers! I already have a room in one of my homes that I want to make for “quest preparation” but I need armor, weapons and a nice map to spread on a table! Please make this happen! :smiley: