The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trader's Rest - Social and New Player Friendly - Casual PvE/PvP Guild

Viveun
Viveun
✭✭✭
Hey folks! :)

Trader's Rest is a brand new guild that is focused 100% on community. The guild was created by a core that has a lot of experience running large competitive guilds and wants to get away from a certain elitist mentality and drama. We are just a fun bunch who wants to get back to the basics: community, support, and encouragement. We are currently at 425+ members. Trader's Rest hosts weekly raffles and giveaways as well as community events such as casual up top PvP, trials 101, and dungeon crawls.

We are looking for folks who are interested in being part of a family. Mic is strongly encouraged, but we also communicate well through text chat.

If this sounds like something you're interested in getting into, just drop your GT below and I'll get an invite out to you asap.

FB PAGE:
ESO Trader's Rest
Edited by Viveun on November 26, 2017 3:20PM
  • jw460
    jw460
    Soul Shriven
    Are you a traders guild or that just the name?
    If you have a trader invite

jw46O that’s my gamer tag also
    Edited by jw460 on October 16, 2017 7:29PM
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    No, we're a couple of major traders taking a break or rest from the trade game. Will likely have an out of the way cheap wilderness stall, but otherwise we are a social guild first and foremost.
  • jw460
    jw460
    Soul Shriven
    Hell invite anyway I need to start networking a little anyway
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    @jw460 I can, however, toss ya an invite to one of our sister guilds which are traders:

- Unrest, 10k dues, Wayrest Trader
    - Unnatural, 5k dues, Daggerfall Trader
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Will do! ;)
  • surlytroll
    Inv pls gt surlytroll
  • NeverWell
    NeverWell
    Soul Shriven
    Casual and fun? Just what I’m looking for.
    I’m a teacher and father, so I don’t play 24/7. Usually a couple of hours a night.
    If that’s OK with you, I would like an invite.
    GT: StridentRain
  • Jpk0012
    Jpk0012
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigGole78 - thank you
  • mattc9306b14a_ESO
    mattc9306b14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hereliestruth
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT: mikemacon
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delayed invites, headed your way shortly! I'm something terrible when it comes to checking the forums.

Friendly update. Trader's Rest is now a fully fledged social guild with 400+ members, active chat channels, a free guild trader, events, raffles, auctions and much more! We are still looking for some members to join our ranks. This is a no pressure, no dues guild. We'd love to have ya!

We also have our own separate fb page now:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/tradersrest/
    Edited by Viveun on November 26, 2017 3:20PM