I've heard good things about the game and it's on sale right now, so I bought the Morrowind Digital Collector's Edition for PC. I have some questions:
1. Do I now have everything that the other editions contain? In other words, is there any benefit to me also buying the Gold Edition while it's on sale, or would that be redundant?
2. When I created a character, I don't recall being given a choice of servers other than NA or EU. Does that mean there are only two servers?
3. How solo-friendly is this game?
4. I've heard there are three factions, each of which has its own origin area, plus a dedicated PVP area. When players from different factions meet outside the designated PVP area, can they fight if they both want to fight? Conversely, if one of them doesn't want to fight, can the other successfully engage in harassment such as killing quest-givers, etc.?
5. In what ways, if any, can members of different factions interact (e.g., talking face-to-face, sending tells, sending mail, trading)?
6. Does this game focus more on the end-game experience or the leveling experience?
7. I've heard that instead of a global auction house there are numerous guild markets. How many of these markets are there and how spread out are they?
8. I understand one has to be a member of the guild to sell something through those markets. Does one also have to be a member of the guild to BUY something through these markets?
9. I've heard there's no cosmetic system of any kind. Does that mean everybody at a certain level looks pretty similar?
10. Is there anything else I should know before I decide whether to invest time and additional money in this game?