The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Essence of Health

CodyBrown452ub17_ESO
CodyBrown452ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Anyone know how to make the essence of health pots that immediately adds 11,130 Health? They also grant major everything and restores 7,582 magicka and stam.
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are called Tri-Stat potions, and anyone with level 50 (might not even need that many) and the relevant skill points can make them by combining (if I remember correctly) columbine, mountain flower, and bugloss.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those are called Tri-Stat potions, and anyone with level 50 (might not even need that many) and the relevant skill points can make them by combining (if I remember correctly) columbine, mountain flower, and bugloss.

That is the correct combination.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is the correct combination.

There is another but it is less effective than bugloss, columbine, and mountain flower.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • CodyBrown452ub17_ESO
    CodyBrown452ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    When I use that combination it only restores 8k health. Was it a glitch or something that allowed 11k pots to be made?
  • CodyBrown452ub17_ESO
    CodyBrown452ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    download%201_zpse4xk0wym.jpg.html
    Edited by CodyBrown452ub17_ESO on November 25, 2017 6:41PM
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never looked up the intricacies of potion effects, but perhaps the potions heal for %health, so your health value might be changing the heal number?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've never looked up the intricacies of potion effects, but perhaps the potions heal for %health, so your health value might be changing the heal number?

They don't scale of your HP but they do scale with healing received and healing done. They count as a heal.