The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mouse and Keyboard response times in other applications during ESO loading screens

SathuDuwa
SathuDuwa
✭✭✭
During ESO loading screens, I like to Alt+tab to other windows (i run in borderless mode) and I notice keyboard key presses and mouse clicks take some time to register at many times, but otherwise the responsiveness is great.

I hope ESO can fix this 'bug' as many of us like to alt+tab out during loading screen
  • madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the "response lag" stops occurring when a load screen picture is being shown(Occurs when game is rendering real graphics), then its a GPU issue.
    Your GPU is probably rather old and can't handle the load.
  • SathuDuwa
    SathuDuwa
    ✭✭✭
    response lag occurs only when load screen picture is shown. apps are running smoothly during loading screen, just input lag is occuring during loading screen

gtx980, 6700k, 16gb ram