The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

(PS4 Pro) The game is unplayable today

lagrue
lagrue
✭✭✭✭✭
Every single transition - even into my own home, results in a loading screen that doesn't dispose. I can see from the edges of the load screen that the map has loaded in, can even move my character around, but the load screen never disposes.

I've spent minutes on end waiting a few times to see if it would change, it doesn't - and then have to hard reset the game and spend 5 minutes logging in again because that process takes forever on its own.

Please ZOS check your servers because something is going on that ain't right. I've been playing for years and this has happened maybe ONCE before, and I mean once... not 20 times in a single 1 hour sitting.
Edited by lagrue on November 24, 2017 2:14PM
PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
*GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Lord_Etrigan
    Lord_Etrigan
    ✭✭✭✭
    lagrue wrote: »
    Every single transition - even into my own home, results in a loading screen that doesn't dispose. I can see from the edges of the load screen that the map has loaded in, can even move my character around, but the load screen never disposes.

I've spent minutes on end waiting a few times to see if it would change, it doesn't - and then have to hard reset the game and spend 5 minutes logging in again because that process takes forever on its own.

Please ZOS check your servers because something is going on that ain't right. I've been playing for years and this has happened maybe ONCE before, and I mean once... not 20 times in a single 1 hour sitting.

Please don't tell me this^.
    Last night was the worst ever. Skill did not work at all in cyro and I spend most time between running around hoping not to be targeted and infin loadscreens.

I this happens tonight then I will play something ells.
    PS4 EU
    Lord Etrigan (Former Emperor): PVE High Elf Sorcerer
    Nyssa al Ghul: PVP Nightblade Wood Elf (Ganker)
    Lady-Death : PVP High Elf Sorcerer (8 x Campaigns Former Empress and Grand Warlord) Retired:(
    Achmed-Silence I keel you: PVP Dark Elf Nightblade (Suicide Bomber)
    I'm with stupid: PVP Argonian Magic Temp (Group support and healer).

Guild:
    The Order of Stolas (Founder and Guild Master)

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Her Royal Highness Queen Ayrenn Arana wants You for Dominion.
    LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380707/main-thread-for-long-loading-screens/p1

It has been happening since Clockwork City DLC. They are reverting back to before Clockwork on PS4 on 28 Nov
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380707/main-thread-for-long-loading-screens/p1

It has been happening since Clockwork City DLC. They are reverting back to before Clockwork on PS4 on 28 Nov

Ugh... well thanks for directing me to that thread -_-

It's weird though because I was playing fine the other night with my friend, although I only played for about an hour.

It's pretty dang frustrating since I'm all worked up in an ESO mood right now, wanting to sink in CC, and now knowing I'll just have to wait a few more weeks until everything is sorted :|
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"