Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

WINNERS! The BBC's Witches Fest Costume Contest!

• 0utLaw
    0utLaw
    ✭✭✭
    Whooo-Whoooo!!!

Thank you so much ^^
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    Nice! Congrats to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners!

Thanks for the Mudcrab pet (if it's easier you can contact me through here, I'm xNASTYxBUTLERx on the Xbox, although my "entry" info should be correct) @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • Irriz
    Irriz
    ✭✭
    Wow, 3rd place! O_O So happy now :blush:
    Thanks for your votes, guys! I'm really appreciate it :#

(But I'm on PC_EU, not xbox)
    Edited by Irriz on November 12, 2017 7:32AM
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irriz wrote: »
    Wow, 3rd place! O_O So happy now :blush:
    Thanks for your votes, guys! I'm really appreciate it :#

(But I'm on PC_EU, not xbox)

@Irriz I updated the graphic and the info I'll be sending Zenimax to PC-EU. You did have an entry marked PC-EU and one marked Xbox.

Also, I sent you e-mail asking for your mask pack choice. As soon as I get your answer, I can submit the prize list to Zenimax - please let me know asap!

Thanks,

-H
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Irriz
    Irriz
    ✭✭
    @hiyde, you can check your mail, did it already
    Edited by Irriz on November 12, 2017 5:21PM
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irriz wrote: »
    @hiyde, you can check your mail, did it already

Yup, got it and have sent all winner info to Zenimax to award the prizes. Grats again to all the winners. :)
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Approx. how long does it take for the prizes to be sent out?
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geroken777 wrote: »
    Approx. how long does it take for the prizes to be sent out?

ZoS confirmed yesterday that they got the winner's list and said they hope to get all prizes fulfilled within the next week or so.

-H
  • 0utLaw
    0utLaw
    ✭✭✭
    I want to thank BBC guild and Zenimax for this awesome contest and prizes!
    Just received my Witch House and 3k crowns! Time to party! ;)
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    Got my Mudcrab yesterday via email. Make sure to check your spam folders.
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP