Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All Alliance Stand-in Protest - moved to Belkarth Craglorn PS4 NA 9:00 EST Tonight (11/17/2

KrishakPanettier
KrishakPanettier
✭✭✭
**** Edit ****
Organizers moved the sit in to PVE zone Belkarth, Craglorn 9:00pm Eastern | 6:00pm Pacific

We three Factions (Daggerfall Covenant, Ebonheart Pact and Aldmeri Dominion) take a stand in unity to show your support for Elder Scrolls Online by committing to a cease fire (no kill zone) in Cyrodiil Vivec server (PS4 NA) from 9:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. tonight (11/17/2017) Eastern Time (6p Pacific). Bring your defenses, support a sit-in at one of the keeps tonight (to be announced) to demonstrate to ZOS that we the players are strong and support our beloved game.

This is a time to unite and show how we the players stand together regardless of faction. Do not bring your bomb builds in to wreak havoc, instead show your support for the game you love to play.

From the Crowds forming the event, PVE and PVP players alike want to demonstrate to ZOS that we stand together to demonstrate we no longer want new content; we want existing content to be fixed, to hold off on new content until permanent fixes are implemented, to test new updates thoroughly before implementing new game-breaking bugs. ZOS must appreciate its customer base, ZOS must understand what 10 Million unhappy players look like.

The latest bugs are unacceptable; Long time bugs are unacceptable.
Edited by KrishakPanettier on November 18, 2017 1:35AM
Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
-- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
Guild:
- Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
- Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
- Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
- Twitter: @ShadowExiles
- www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • wyterice24b14_ESO
    wyterice24b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, what are we protesting in Cyrodiil?
    Happy Patch day!
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    I updated the original post based on comments from the organizers.
    -- PS4 NA --

Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    The location may change, or we may have a location in each major faction in PVE Cities and in Cyrodiil. Please stay tuned. Once the details are finalized, it will be updated here And in Facebook Group "Elder Scrolls Online PS4."
    Edited by KrishakPanettier on November 17, 2017 9:24PM
    -- PS4 NA --

Guild:

Online:
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feels like I'm at work when our software vendor releases fixes, but then issues occur when there were no issues before in that area. Such is the programmer's world.

I'll log on and see if the cease fire occurs. If the queue is long for all 3 alliances, then that's great.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Free mount and free bugs. Someone in another post said it well,
    Zaldan wrote: »
    distracting players from bugs with a bug lol

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381369/free-nix-ox-mount-for-morrowind-owners#latest
    Edited by KrishakPanettier on November 17, 2017 10:30PM
    -- PS4 NA --

Guild:

Online:
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be best not protest to in Cyrodiil. Not only could a bomber destroy the group, but right now half the server would get stuck in loading screens (or ganked) just getting there :smile:

I can't imagine riding my horse across the map just to die 20 feet from the keep lol

I love the sentiment though! If it's outside Cyrodiil, I'm there... If the turnout is good, screenshots should be posted.
    PS4NA
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I respect this thread massively, as the loading screens are coming close to killing a guild of 500 playesr (150+ active each day).

Just don't stack too close to one another. I think we all know of a certain someone on DC who just loves people stacking.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also best protest may be to just leave. Pop drops are what got ZOS's attention in the first place.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Related Goals: discover how much lag /dancing and lute playing cause in pvp, as well as the largest ever VD proc.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waitwhat wrote: »
    Also best protest may be to just leave. Pop drops are what got ZOS's attention in the first place.

very true words...

I don't have a lot of experience with other mmo's, but - a three to four week error that has seriously dampened cyrodiil play - is gonna turn off a whole lot of folks...casual players and those whom have committed a lot of time to the alliance war...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We three Factions (Daggerfall Covenant, Ebonheart Pact and Aldmeri Dominion) take a stand in unity to show your support for Elder Scrolls Online by committing to a cease fire (no kill zone) in Cyrodiil Vivec server (PS4 NA) from 9:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. tonight (11/17/2017) Eastern Time (6p Pacific). Bring your defenses, support a sit-in at one of the keeps tonight (to be announced) to demonstrate to ZOS that we the players are strong and support our beloved game.

This is a time to unite and show how we the players stand together regardless of faction. Do not bring your bomb builds in to wreak havoc, instead show your support for the game you love to play.

From the Crowds forming the event, PVE and PVP players alike want to demonstrate to ZOS that we stand together to demonstrate we no longer want new content; we want existing content to be fixed, to hold off on new content until permanent fixes are implemented, to test new updates thoroughly before implementing new game-breaking bugs. ZOS must appreciate its customer base, ZOS must understand what 10 Million unhappy players look like.

The latest bugs are unacceptable; Long time bugs are unacceptable.

Sounds fun but unfortunately I have to many enemies to do this sort of thing in pvp lol I don't know if this sort of thing will make a difference or not but it's worth giving it a try if anything it will at least show them people are tired of being treated terrible on ps4 there are so many things that need to be fixed with this game in pvp I actually deleted the game but because of the free mount I'm redownloading it can't miss out on a free mount lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 17, 2017 11:56PM
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should destroy every building in cyrodiil too, flatten the place, don't let anyone repair.

Please post photos/video here too
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone abandon Cyrodiil. Unite and fight the good fight, not each other.

Organizers have moved it to PVE zone Belkarth, Craglorn for a photo op to be posted to ESO's social media sites. use zone chat for more info.

9:00 pm Eastern 6:00 pacific today Nov. 17, 2017.
    -- PS4 NA --

Guild:

Online:
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the event is starting right now 6:00pm PDT currently. I be on in 30 minutes. If event still going on, eventhough I don't play on NA. But I will bring my original PC Character ( One time move for consoles, my AD) just wondering how do I get to 1 of 2 zones? I usually play on EU. But my original AD will want to join in NA servers :)

Never mine it's one place not 2 separate place. I need to get out of Cyrodiil more :)
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 18, 2017 2:07AM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone abandon Cyrodiil. Unite and fight the good fight, not each other.

Organizers have moved it to PVE zone Belkarth, Craglorn for a photo op to be posted to ESO's social media sites. use zone chat for more info.

9:00 pm Eastern 6:00 pacific today Nov. 17, 2017.
    I know the event is starting right now 6:00pm PDT currently. I be on in 30 minutes. If event still going on, eventhough I don't play on NA. But I will bring my original PC Character ( One time move for consoles, my AD) just wondering how do I get to 1 of 2 zones? I usually play on EU. But my original AD will want to join in NA servers :)

Never mine it's one place not 2 separate place. I need to get out of Cyrodiil more :)

Yea with out most great regret. I have to cancel on joining on the fun sadly. I don't know anyone on NA, but I'm pretty impressed how far I reached trying to get to Craglorn. But I shalt not pass :( not fit to do the quest to pass gate and join the fun. I hope everyone has a blast though, I just wanted say hi and since I mostly PvP on EU, I really thought you have a good idea OP. Hence why I want to come. But the gate won't let me pass. Have fun though :)

The map of how I was going to reach Craglorn. Then me at the wall 30 minutes later trying to reach with 0 speed mount and that Cyrodiil thing lol :)

PS_Messages_20171117_184418.jpg
    PS_Messages_20171117_184433.jpg
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was there last night. As far as I know there were three instances full with people at Belkarth. I know in reality it won’t do anything to make Zos suddenly change their mind on things. We, as consumers, deserve better. I don’t want them to extend my ESO+. I want them to use the money I already give them monthly and take it to fix issues.
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    I will post pics from Bleakers Outpost soon, it was not as impressive as I had hoped. Thank you to all who attempted to make the statement. We hope ZOS still understands how disappointed we the players are of the endless load screens in PVP (99% of the time) and PVE (50% of the time).
    -- PS4 NA --

Guild:

Online: