Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Yes im a Ps4 EP player NA and I'm just wondering is there a way i can get my money back for this month since i have not been able to play since the last update Clock city. I mean i cant PvP due to always having to restart my system when i die or try to port into a keep I get load screens that are ever lasting. It's even affecting my PVE i gave up playing when the game started freezing while doing Maelstrom Arena or i was just in regular chat and getting random load screens. It's very frustrating i would hope reimbursement or something becuase it's not right that you take your eso money and i can't enjoy the game. Yall need to get this fixed asap...