The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Best Way to Enhance Cyro

Earthewen
Earthewen
✭✭✭✭✭
The simplest and fastest way to enhance everyone's game play might be right in front of our faces. Get rid of the exploiters and cheat engine users and BAM there ya go.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen anything fishy in NA. Have you seen a lot?
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have both solo players and group players in our guild, and we see it all the time. Not talking about the guys that beat us on the field. We see it even when we win. ;-)
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Earthewen wrote: »
    We have both solo players and group players in our guild, and we see it all the time. Not talking about the guys that beat us on the field. We see it even when we win. ;-)

bolded that part that confirms you would not recognize cheater from normal player

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I keep saying if players want to make claims they need to provide evidence.

It's becoming the norm to assume everyone in Cyrodiil is using some kind of cheat or exploit now when for the majority that's not the case. If you have evidence someone is using cheats or exploits pass the information to ZOS. If you suspect someone is pass those suspicions to ZOS.

However if you're not actively encountering people using anything and just touting the cool phrase of the month you're only muddying the water so that real cheaters and exploiters get off free.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    This is why I keep saying if players want to make claims they need to provide evidence.

It's becoming the norm to assume everyone in Cyrodiil is using some kind of cheat or exploit now when for the majority that's not the case. If you have evidence someone is using cheats or exploits pass the information to ZOS. If you suspect someone is pass those suspicions to ZOS.

However if you're not actively encountering people using anything and just touting the cool phrase of the month you're only muddying the water so that real cheaters and exploiters get off free.

@Turelus quoted for truth.
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with you Turelus, the problem is I have sent proof. Others have sent proof. Nothing happens, and if it does, then whoever it was is back in the game within days. Even the "perma" banned folks have been allowed back in. What do you suggest we do about that?

No, I don't call everyone a cheater that kills me. It isn't cool to call anyone a cheater in my book. However, when you see it, and you report it, and nothing happens ... It is so discouraging.

At this point, I'd really rather ZOS police their own game and take care of this so we can all be enable to stop doing the job for them. It's their game, they should protect it more. That would save us from calling each other liars and cheaters and might make for a better gaming experience with less hatred floating around.
    Edited by Earthewen on November 14, 2017 1:47PM
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »

bolded that part that confirms you would not recognize cheater from normal player

Actually, I can. The fact is, it is out there and it is prolific, and people who do it don't want us discussing it because if we do, then something might get done finally ...
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So, you know the OP didn't submit any evidence in ticket already and isn't making a forum post to encourage others to provide what they might have as well? Oh, because the way I read it was that it was exactly that- Tired of it? Submit what you got and see if all of it together will promote ZOS to take action.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what does it look like when someone’s cheating?
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

^This.

Are you able to describe the characteristics of the people you believe to be cheating. Eg. Mitigating too much damage, resource sustain, are they magicka or stamina based?, what class are they, what type of ultimate's do they use? S&B ult, resto ult etc.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on November 14, 2017 2:43PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would imagine it's a guild chat with something like this.
    Person 1: FFS died to this lag.
    Person 2: Not lag mate, hackers.
    Person 1: What hackers?
    Person 2: Yeah ZOS only cares about money and don't ban all the cheaters, everyone uses cheat engine.
    Person 3: You have proof?
    Person 2: lol don't need proof everyone does it, my mate saw it happen as well.
    Person 1: WTF, how can they let this happen in their game?
    Person 3: How do you know they're not good players?
    Person 2: lol good players, these guys suck just cheat to win everything, saw it on forums everyone saying it.
    Person 1: well that sucks.
    Edit: Then person 1 becomes the next person to come to the forums and complain about hackers, as well as becoming person 2 in guild chat from the future onwards.

Edited by Turelus on November 14, 2017 2:53PM
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Person 2: Yeah ZOS only cares about money and don't ban all the cheaters, everyone uses cheat engine.
    Person 2: lol good players, these guys suck just cheat to win everything, saw it on forums everyone saying it.
    Edit: Then person 1 becomes the next person to come to the forums and complain about hackers, as well as becoming person 2 in guild chat from the future onwards.

lol XD
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen concrete evidence of "hacking" since CEGate/meteor weekend, and that was a while ago. Some dodgy players, and some exploiting, but no clear, definitive hacking. That's not to say it doesn't exist, but I haven't seen incontrovertible proof.

As long as I get routinely accused of hacking for using invis pots on non-NBs and using sets like Blessed Meridia, I won't take any players accusations seriously unless they have video proof.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

^This.

Did you just accuse Techno of cheating? :wink::wink::trollface:

Edited by Biro123 on November 14, 2017 3:03PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me ask you, if someone provided video and FTC time stamped shots of 9 attacks in under one, one thousandth of a second, what action would you be able to take specifically to deal with it? Or are you simply implying you need to view all things first to determine their suitability prior to submission....I only ask as it seems you are invested in discrediting a bit too deeply and if it turns out you have no authority it makes even less sense.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only people who really know if someone is cheat is ZOS and they are the only ones who should be ACTIVELY doing the job of seeking them out. As a player we play for entertainment not to police the community we are part of. IT'S TIME FOR ZOS TO BECOME MORE PRO-ACTIVE in providing a balanced safe and clean gaming environment. They say they have a 0 tolerance policy but what is the level of tolerance for the community, 60% 80% 40%? It's time for content to be released clean, and the avenues that cheat engine utilizes are turn off. If the community actually had the same 0 tolerance policy like ZOS there would be no community.

Aside from that yeah i'm sure players are exploiting or cheating to varying degrees. Who would really know? Right.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    The only people who really know if someone is cheat is ZOS and they are the only ones who should be ACTIVELY doing the job of seeking them out. As a player we play for entertainment not to police the community we are part of. IT'S TIME FOR ZOS TO BECOME MORE PRO-ACTIVE in providing a balanced safe and clean gaming environment. They say they have a 0 tolerance policy but what is the level of tolerance for the community, 60% 80% 40%? It's time for content to be released clean, and the avenues that cheat engine utilizes are turn off. If the community actually had the same 0 tolerance policy like ZOS there would be no community.

Aside from that yeah i'm sure players are exploiting or cheating to varying degrees. Who would really know? Right.

You are so right, @Anazasi. We shouldn't be the ones policing this game. It fosters only more hate and more trolling and more bullying. It's like the parent who doesn't want to take care of things because it is too much trouble, then expects the kids to do it themselves. There is really something wrong with that thought process.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

^This.

Did you just accuse Techno of cheating? :wink::wink::trollface:

I need to get some better stuff. Although; at this rate, no one would ever buy it.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with you Turelus, the problem is I have sent proof. Others have sent proof. Nothing happens, and if it does, then whoever it was is back in the game within days. Even the "perma" banned folks have been allowed back in. What do you suggest we do about that?

No, I don't call everyone a cheater that kills me. It isn't cool to call anyone a cheater in my book. However, when you see it, and you report it, and nothing happens ... It is so discouraging.

At this point, I'd really rather ZOS police their own game and take care of this so we can all be enable to stop doing the job for them. It's their game, they should protect it more. That would save us from calling each other liars and cheaters and might make for a better gaming experience with less hatred floating around.

Well, maybe ZOS investigated and found that those you reported were not in fact cheating?

I'm sure there are people that do cheat, but nothing recently has made me ever suspect anyone of it. Just a lot of lag and buggy gameplay.
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul_Demon wrote: »

Let me ask you, if someone provided video and FTC time stamped shots of 9 attacks in under one, one thousandth of a second, what action would you be able to take specifically to deal with it? Or are you simply implying you need to view all things first to determine their suitability prior to submission....I only ask as it seems you are invested in discrediting a bit too deeply and if it turns out you have no authority it makes even less sense.
    If someone provided me with that information I could place it in the ZOS community teams hands for their teams to review and deal with.
    If I am ever presented with information about bugs/cheats/exploits this is the action I take (even before I was a CA) however now I am lucky enough to have a bit easier time getting it to them.

If players have this material or anything they believe is suspect and wish to submit it to ZOS I have said in other threads the best way to go about this. PM the community team or a forum moderator who can pass it on to their teams who deal with it.

The point I am trying to make is that we're at a point where almost weekly we see threads about how cheat engine is rampant in PvP, yet no one is providing any information about it. Nor when pressed have any of these people submitted reports to ZOS about it, they're simply stating that cheat engine is rampant in PvP.

We also see threads or streams where people laugh about the whispers they get of players accusing them of using cheat engine. When these are players who most of the community would agree are not.

It's become the go to reasoning for every little issue a player comes across, because the PvP community continues to spread this hyperbolic belief that cheat engine is running rampant in PvP.

I am not denying that it probably is used by some, and I like others want nothing more than to see those people perma-banned. However we as a community need to calm down and focus on reports with actuate information and stop spreading misinformation.

The more we label everything cheat engine or exploit the more false reports ZOS needs to deal with.
    We still have people who submit cheat reports for animation cancelling or miats, when neither no matter how despised are a breach of the ToS.

• CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never once encountered a fight that left me scratching my head and suspecting foul play, so we must have very different perspectives on the matter. In fact I’ve never once heard a player I consider formidable on the battle field suspect as much either. What do you think is the root of views being so polarized on the matter?
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »

Actually, I can. The fact is, it is out there and it is prolific, and people who do it don't want us discussing it because if we do, then something might get done finally ...

The fact is, you don't have single fact to support even meeting one cheater, let alone many and all the time. Untill you have one, accusations like this default to mode "good players spot cheaters, bad players spot good players"

Ask yourself why actually good players rarely complain about cheaters and no, this is no conspiracy
    Edited by SodanTok on November 14, 2017 8:33PM
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone provided me with that information I could place it in the ZOS community teams hands for their teams to review and deal with.
    If I am ever presented with information about bugs/cheats/exploits this is the action I take (even before I was a CA) however now I am lucky enough to have a bit easier time getting it to them.

If players have this material or anything they believe is suspect and wish to submit it to ZOS I have said in other threads the best way to go about this. PM the community team or a forum moderator who can pass it on to their teams who deal with it.

So, forgive that I press for an answer, but you don't work for ZOS and have no access or authority beyond the exact same ones the players have- Is that correct?
    The point I am trying to make is that we're at a point where almost weekly we see threads about how cheat engine is rampant in PvP, yet no one is providing any information about it. Nor when pressed have any of these people submitted reports to ZOS about it, they're simply stating that cheat engine is rampant in PvP.

We also see threads or streams where people laugh about the whispers they get of players accusing them of using cheat engine. When these are players who most of the community would agree are not.

It's become the go to reasoning for every little issue a player comes across, because the PvP community continues to spread this hyperbolic belief that cheat engine is running rampant in PvP.

Sure, I can understand why someone would wonder to themselves if the presenter really knew what a cheat looked like......but the part I am having trouble with and the main reason I injected into the conversation was the insinuation that providing such proof to a community ambassador (correct me if wrong, but that was awarded to prolific posting count?) rather than to the official reporting mechanism. It stuck me as very strange to suggest or insinuate such a thing and even more so when you can apparently not take any further action beyond the average player. i.e. submit to team is hardly beyond the normal players capability.
    I am not denying that it probably is used by some, and I like others want nothing more than to see those people perma-banned. However we as a community need to calm down and focus on reports with actuate information and stop spreading misinformation.

The more we label everything cheat engine or exploit the more false reports ZOS needs to deal with.
    We still have people who submit cheat reports for animation cancelling or miats, when neither no matter how despised are a breach of the ToS.

And ending with this- again you seem to the casual reader to be suggesting you are in fact the gatekeeper of such valid claims and therefore doing a civic duty to stop anyone from reporting anything unless you have previewed it and evaluated its worthiness to be reported. Is that what you are suggesting in the above? And if so, why would that be necessary if you plan on simply forwarding it?

Edited by Soul_Demon on November 14, 2017 9:19PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, and not trying to be a D; I'd just be curious to what it looked like in game here. I can't say I've seen much that seemed suspicious or that couldn't be explained by lag. On the flip side; games like Star Wars BF I switched to console because you would see plenty of 1 shots from across the map through walls and it was noticeably absent on console. So I'm not one to just say cheats don't exist. I just haven't ran into it here.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Soul_Demon you seem to be mistaken that I am asking people to give me proof. I don't believe I have ever asked players to provide me with evidence directly nor claimed I have any involvement in how it should be judged. I always instruct people with such evidence to provide it to ZOS and tell them the best means in which they can do that.

My point once again (which I seem to keep having to explain) is that we have reached a point where everyone comes to the forums, tells us ESO is infested with cheating, but then somehow fails to ever have anything to actually show that it's happening.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a fact ESO is vulnerable to memory hacking. In every online game that is vulnerable to memory hacking but has detection and mitigation tools, we see thousands of players banned. In popular games, this happens regularly. When there is a CS:GO Steam sale, players of that game brace themselves for an influx of cheating because they know thousands will buy copies to use on burner accounts.

While it's fair to expect strong evidence when making an accusation against a specific player, no one should doubt there are cheaters among us. Unless you think ESO has an inexplicably sainted PVP community.

There are reputable players who have gone out on a limb to point out that they have friends with burner accounts who test the limits of what's possible with CE in ESO without detection. There have been posts about it. It's a challenging for someone to prove without ruining their reputation or risk being banned themselves. And why would they? There was an event to show what's possible with cheating in ESO and ZOS swept it under the rug rather than adopting modern mitigation tools and policies used by companies like Valve and Blizzard.

Many top tier ESO players have been banned for cheating. They played among the best and most knowledgeable players in the game without being overtly suspected. So it is not remarkable that some have posted that they have never noticed cheating.

Cheating is a major issue in ESO PVP for multiple reasons. For one thing, many gamers simply will not play an online game without cheat detection and mitigation. This is why Valve and Blizzard invest so much in catching cheaters. It is very expensive to do. They spend the money because fair play and competitive integreity is essential in every competitive medium. Cheating is an existential threat to an online game. Thus ESO's swiss cheese security significantly limits the number of serious gamers who will play it.

Edited by zyk on November 14, 2017 10:21PM
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Soul_Demon you seem to be mistaken that I am asking people to give me proof. I don't believe I have ever asked players to provide me with evidence directly nor claimed I have any involvement in how it should be judged. I always instruct people with such evidence to provide it to ZOS and tell them the best means in which they can do that.

My point once again (which I seem to keep having to explain) is that we have reached a point where everyone comes to the forums, tells us ESO is infested with cheating, but then somehow fails to ever have anything to actually show that it's happening.

So, who is 'we' and 'everyone' as well as 'us' and can you clarify how you would be privy to the evidence supplied to the official reporting of cheating in cyro? How did you become involved in that process?

So- do you see how that is discouraging players from using officially sanctioned reporting process and suggesting what has been submitted was reviewed and found to be inadequate? Do you not also see where it suggests there is someone in the forums who is the gatekeeper who needs to preview evidence prior to submitting it? You really don't see that?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So, who is 'we' and 'everyone' as well as 'us' and can you clarify how you would be privy to the evidence supplied to the official reporting of cheating in cyro? How did you become involved in that process?

So- do you see how that is discouraging players from using officially sanctioned reporting process and suggesting what has been submitted was reviewed and found to be inadequate? Do you not also see where it suggests there is someone in the forums who is the gatekeeper who needs to preview evidence prior to submitting it? You really don't see that?
    We - I mean the ESO/PvP community in this instance.
    Everyone - I mean the people who continue to make threads on this topic.
    Failure to show evidence - I mean the lack of anything but "cheating happens in Cyrodiil" i.e. screenshots or videos (edited to remove names) showing that something is happening and ZOS isn't taking action.

I am not privy to any information players submit and I don't understand why you seem to keep believing I am involved in that process. I've not made any request or mention of being part of that past answering your question of what I would do were information given to me.
    If you mean my saying lack of evidence is being provided this is because we see a lot of posts about how cheating happens, yet we don't seem to have anyone providing anything more than some words.

I don't believe I have discouraged anyone from submitting anything. In fact I believe I have time and time again encouraged people to supply any information they have to ZOS and told them the most efficient methods in which to do so.

My points in posting is for people to potentially think before making hyperbolic threads on the issue.
    I'm not sure what you mean with this gatekeeper thing at all nor how I have at any point said anything which would deter anyone from posting information to ZOS. Literally the first post in this thread I told people to submit information to ZOS.

This thread also isn't benefiting from our back and forth which seems to be mostly around misunderstandings in communication, so it might be better if we snip it off and keep to the subject of the thread.
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We - I mean the ESO/PvP community in this instance.
    Everyone - I mean the people who continue to make threads on this topic.
    Failure to show evidence - I mean the lack of anything but "cheating happens in Cyrodiil" i.e. screenshots or videos (edited to remove names) showing that something is happening and ZOS isn't taking action.

I am not privy to any information players submit and I don't understand why you seem to keep believing I am involved in that process. I've not made any request or mention of being part of that past answering your question of what I would do were information given to me.
    If you mean my saying lack of evidence is being provided this is because we see a lot of posts about how cheating happens, yet we don't seem to have anyone providing anything more than some words.

I don't believe I have discouraged anyone from submitting anything. In fact I believe I have time and time again encouraged people to supply any information they have to ZOS and told them the most efficient methods in which to do so.

My points in posting is for people to potentially think before making hyperbolic threads on the issue.
    I'm not sure what you mean with this gatekeeper thing at all nor how I have at any point said anything which would deter anyone from posting information to ZOS. Literally the first post in this thread I told people to submit information to ZOS.

This thread also isn't benefiting from our back and forth which seems to be mostly around misunderstandings in communication, so it might be better if we snip it off and keep to the subject of the thread.

Indeed.....of no benefit at this point to continue.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who's been raiding in Cyrodiil for nearly a year now, both as a PUG, an occasional solo player, and mainly an organized raider, my opinion is this:

Its very easy to assume malice of the enemy where none was intended. Its very easy to assume that skills are broken, when in fact lag is the issue. Its very easily to blame the enemy for PvDooring or zerging when the same thing done by my faction is simply smart strategic movement. Sometimes I get hit with 5 cliff racers in 1 second from the same player - that's my worst enemy, lag, not the enemy player, and I accept it as such.

But on the other hand, with sufficient experience, its very easy to tell when something or someone is out of the ordinary. When an individual is taking far less damage than you'd expect from what you see hitting him/her, repeatedly. When that combo of abilities isn't lag on your part, its a macro. When individuals that you know were using past bugs start showing up using new bugs. When you've seen confirmed CE users and then see similar things showing up with other players. For the players who have the experience to spot the patterns from what they've seen in the past, those are exactly the sort of reports that need to be seen by ZOS.

So I think its a little bit of both. ZOS are the ones who have to make the call between "hey, this sucks for you but was totally within the normal limits of gameplay" and "no, that was cheating". This is complicated by server lag, which is its own factor and deserves a fix.

In the end, I agree with the OP that if we want a Cyrodiil that we can be confident in, we need a Cyrodiil where:
    • ZOS will investigate cheating reports consistently and quickly, even though they may not turn out in our favor. Mistakes happen and bias is a thing. So is Cheat Engine, and we all know ZOS' track record with dealing swiftly with exploits. (I'm not trying to bash ZOS here, since I can only imagine what it takes for a fairly large dev team to move swiftly on something, just saying that we all know their track record.)
    • ZOS will work on known problems and exploits within Cyrodiil (I know there are still methods to gap-close into keeps, and the current sound issue is still ongoing, among others, not to mention the ever-present lag). These aren't new, and it would help immensely if there were progress that wasn't one step forward, two steps back.

On the other hand, we players need to:
    • Recognize our biases. I'm a staunch EP player on Vivec, yet I see that DC and AD are generally doing the best they can for their own faction. I understand that what looks like Team Green to me, probably looks like a smart and tactical decision for the faction to them. Not every OP enemy is a cheater, some of them are just that OP and I'll give mad props to them for it.
    • Have some honor. Every time I find a thread about No CP and CP PVP, its all about skill. Every time I find a thread about zerg skills, and large groups vs small groups, its all about skill. Where's the skill in cheating? There is none. So if you're a player skilled enough to pull off results that look so good it must be cheating, that's pretty awesome! If you're a player resorting to cheating to replicate those results, that embarrassing. And if you're taking advantage of known problems like gap-closing into keeps...that's just...exploiting. Where's the skill in that?

So, ZOS needs to police their game. So, players need to not cheat/exploit. Sound fair?