The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorcs need a nerf

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I would ask everyone to join me at the Save the Sorc Foundation. They have been nerfed hard already and still get picked on like the scrawny little playground kid they have become.

www.savethesroc.org

Have a heart even if you do not have a soul.

*Signs up.... (wonder's what if this all conspiracy to get our names on paper)
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    WTF do Sorcs need a nerf for now? As is ZOS super-gimped C-Frags. What more do you guys want? Meanwhile, Nightblade usage somehow increased. Even though Nightblades were the most used class by a long shot in both PvE and PvP. Y’all deadass bugging on these forums sometimes, b. :|

This is now a "buff Nightblades" thread

I am thinking malevolent offering.... needs to be damage over time ;)
    Options
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know I never realized this before, but after reading these responses it is apparent that there are many people who don't actually read the post, just the title lol.
    Options
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Myyth wrote: »
    you know what.....lets just delete sorcerers all together.

Much more simpler and easy solution because lets face it. No one will ever be happy no matter what changes are made.

#deletesorcerersnow

Honestly, even if sorcs get nerfed into just being negates in PvP and group kicked from PvE, people would still make nerf sorc threads. So you know what? You're right. That is the only way to satisfy the nerf sorc folks

Edit: Go ahead, delete sorcs and give us Necromancers.

Edited by ParaNostram on November 12, 2017 10:54PM
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People keep forgetting that sorcs were ALREADY nerfed, as was all magicka builds, when ZOS did away with an entire skill tree in Champion Points that allowed for magicka sustain. They obliterated the entire freaking tree.

I've been killed by Poison Injection several times in PvP, but I'm not going to scream that they need to nerf bows. Stop these nerf threads. If you people all had your way, literally everything would be nerfed into the ground, and the game would be unplayable.

And if this is a joke thread, then it's just helping ZOS decide that they should destroy sorcs. ZOS just sees threads like this ... joke or not ... and say "Gee, we need to nerf *fill in the blank*!" What do you think is going to happen when ZOS constantly sees nerf sorc threads here, even if some of them are jokes?

Edited by SydneyGrey on November 12, 2017 11:09PM
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs are making the loading screens I heard. Triple stacking wards crashing the mainframe.

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That moment when your sarcasm is on such a high level that people genuinely think you are stupid.

To be fair I nearly bit. But its pretty clear this is a banter thread trolling all the other knob head threads that aren't
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doesnt matter what class, some people are just good players.
    Options
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go again. Please pick on someone other than us Sorcerers. We Sorcs are all magical and mystical and the power that goes with it.
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Buff warden. Bird needs to be unblockable and stick to the target and peck for unresistable damage. Its a smart bird that can dodge shields man. Also it should lay eggs and come back after you died once with a swarm of its hatchlings.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #nerfsorc
    #removetemplar
    #bufftheother3classes

>:)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf......and suck heads
    Options
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they don't need another nerf.

Grrrr. This is getting tiresome. :(
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
    Options
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this wasn’t a chuckles thread, I would cite all of the reasons why they do.
    Options
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    br0steen wrote: »
    We as a community have been so distracted with the recent loading screens and exploiting issues that we have not had a _____ class/skill/set is broken thread in the general forum sections for almost a week, so basically a liftetime.

Let's get back on track to what everyone really wants to see in this forums.

Sorcs are too strong gosh zos fix you broken balance gg easy mode sorc shield stacking op frags op streak op mages wrath op

Somebody needs to l2p.
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    remove sorcs from the game. problem solved.
    Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    remove sorcs/nbs/dks/temps/wards from the game. problem solved.

Fixed! Would make a really interesting game!

Options
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorc hasn't been top dog for nearly a patch now.

jebus
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Options
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    br0steen wrote: »
    We as a community have been so distracted with the recent loading screens and exploiting issues that we have not had a _____ class/skill/set is broken thread in the general forum sections for almost a week, so basically a liftetime.

Let's get back on track to what everyone really wants to see in this forums.

Sorcs are too strong gosh zos fix you broken balance gg easy mode sorc shield stacking op frags op streak op mages wrath op

how about to Nerf DK? hm? i bet thats your main toon.

Sorces are the glasscannon classes basicly they need to be strong if you having problem to kill them in pvp it is your issues thath you can't play with your toons. sorces got way too much nerf as they should be. so insteading of qq for a class nerf how about to put yourself together and learn how to play with the game?
    oh wait let me gues thats hard for you.

Actualy sorces need a huge amount of damage buffs, and reduced magicka cost, at least every skill cost should be half magicka pirced.
    Edited by TheValar85 on November 13, 2017 2:31AM
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
    Options