Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

quest to start clockwork: go fudge yourself

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
alright I already hate darkelves thanks to vvardenfell

they are without a doubt my least favorite race in TES now.

but this chick walks up all snoby and is like "you, yeah you, your going to go meet this guy and do some crap for him"

me: "and if I don't want to?"

snoby wench: "oh that's fine you are just a coward and must live with the shame of being a coward"

me: stern look, flicks the bird right in her face, walks off and dons dark brotherhood robes and jots down her name and the guy she represents.

literally the worst opening to DLC I have ever dealt with, "do you know how long I have been looking for you!" has nothing on this.
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    alright I already hate darkelves thanks to vvardenfell

they are without a doubt my least favorite race in TES now.

but this chick walks up all snoby and is like "you, yeah you, your going to go meet this guy and do some crap for him"

me: "and if I don't want to?"

snoby wench: "oh that's fine you are just a coward and must live with the shame of being a coward"

me: stern look, flicks the bird right in her face, walks off and dons dark brotherhood robes and jots down her name and the guy she represents.

literally the worst opening to DLC I have ever dealt with, "do you know how long I have been looking for you!" has nothing on this.

Thats dunmer, they tend to be like that. What did you expect? I think they did a very good job of depicting them in vardenfell and CwC so far.

Also, why would you accept the quest and then not want to help ??? :|
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still didn’t make me want to kill her as bad as the Vvardenfell guards.

“Now get lost, scum!”
    “Fine. Now get your stink away from me!”

Every time I get caught by a Vvardenfell guard and decide to pay them, I immediately get another bounty from throwing an aedric spear through their chest or knocking them into the air with destructive reach.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not everyone can handle being inferior to dark elves well
    Edited by Aliyavana on October 24, 2017 6:44PM
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the snow flies
    On a cold and gray Wrothgar mornin'
    A poor little baby Orc is born
    In the ghetto (in the ghetto)

And Forge-mama cries
    'Cause if there's one thing that she don't need
    It's another hungry Orc to feed
    In the ghetto (in the ghetto)
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Ah it's moments like this that cause me to pop in skyrim and do a little trot around Windhelm. Listen to some of that Nordic racism. Dark Elves don't like their own medicine
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Personally like to slot Streak on my front bar, remove my weapons and walk up and punch Dunmers in the face for no reason other than Altmer.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now feel the dunmer deserve everything that's comin to em down the line, you reap what you sow.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like we got an infestion of argonians\crocodile\cold blooded beasts here ranting about. Can someone call House Dres for pest removal?