The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combat text has moved on screen location.

Darsaga
Darsaga
✭✭✭
Ok, so right after CWC was installed I jumped into IC Sewers to kill some world bosses for telvar, after killing one and going through a door I noticed my Combat Text had moved. I thought it was the world boss lagging or something. How ever it has not went away and it is driving me insane. The damage numbers should be above the enemy your killing and on its body if DoT. Currently all my damage numbers are stacked on the left side of the screen to the point I cant tell what is what. I have asked all my friends, google, and the forums posts to see if anyone else has had this happen to them. So far I seem to be the only one?

What I have tried so far:

Hard Restart of Console.
Deleted save data.
Reset all options to default.
Tested on all 14 of my characters.

Something really screwed up has happened. I cant play like this, help!