Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need Dynamic Population cap or this game will die.

raviour
raviour
✭✭✭✭
What can I add? Hmmm. (PC EU) Sotha is 50 man red zerg vs 4 players every night, Vivec is 50 man yellow zerg vs 4 players every night. As a game that was built for PvP and gets constant nerfs for PvP this needs to be addresed. The offenders should be embarassed but ZOS you need to take action or the cash cow will die.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    To not dicriminate, DC Zerg Shor daily too :)
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »
    To not dicriminate, DC Zerg Shor daily too :)

You mean DC/EP Shor Zerg?? Those players swap back and forth between the alliances all the time....but yea, shor needs a cleansing of DC and a few decen guilds that can prevent further rigged campaigns...
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same issue on Xbox Eu but I don't think they care about PvP so that player base is allowed to just leave
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Dis gaem ded alrdy lul

Jokes aside, rav stop
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on November 8, 2017 7:19AM
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dynamic pop lock is a concept I think could use a lot of attention. It's not flawless but in theory I think it would help.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bad troll attempt is bad.

If the entirety of pvp died in this game, Zeni likely wouldn’t care. They’ve shown us for years that they have no interest in making any significant improvements to Cyrodiil
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    They can't even change the Cyrodiil loading screen art since launch.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    Zos wet dream is to just close Cyrodill to focus on DLC and crown store: they never cared about open PvP since it bring no cash and drain server's resource.
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shor is still an emp swapping campaign, waiting for them to rename it to Haderus so we can get on with real life again.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    What can I add? Hmmm. (PC EU) Sotha is 50 man red zerg vs 4 players every night, Vivec is 50 man yellow zerg vs 4 players every night. As a game that was built for PvP and gets constant nerfs for PvP this needs to be addresed. The offenders should be embarassed but ZOS you need to take action or the cash cow will die.

Guessing you are DC?

Because DC is extremely honorable and is made solely of PvP guilds that go around doing small-scale group PvP and NEVER join large groups.

Because large groups of 20+ people are terrible and evil and are killing the game and it is so very horrible.

Sometimes, I lie awake at night, thinking of all those large groups of players banding together to take keeps and resources because it is effective and I just think to myself; is there really no justice in this world? What manner of sick individual would do such a thing? And why?

Personally, I think a keep should be unsiegable if you have more than 7 people around you. Or the excess members of your group should spontaneously combust. I mean, the last time I did a siege with my elite PvP guild of honor (look us up, we're kind of a big deal) the opposing faction didn't even bow to us when we made our greetings! Also, I'm fairly certain there was AT LEAST 17 of them there. Disgusting. I hope ZOS bans all of them for doing that.

or not.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »

Guessing you are DC?

Because DC is extremely honorable and is made solely of PvP guilds that go around doing small-scale group PvP and NEVER join large groups.

Because large groups of 20+ people are terrible and evil and are killing the game and it is so very horrible.

Sometimes, I lie awake at night, thinking of all those large groups of players banding together to take keeps and resources because it is effective and I just think to myself; is there really no justice in this world? What manner of sick individual would do such a thing? And why?

Personally, I think a keep should be unsiegable if you have more than 7 people around you. Or the excess members of your group should spontaneously combust. I mean, the last time I did a siege with my elite PvP guild of honor (look us up, we're kind of a big deal) the opposing faction didn't even bow to us when we made our greetings! Also, I'm fairly certain there was AT LEAST 17 of them there. Disgusting. I hope ZOS bans all of them for doing that.

or not.

Oof, the zergling is getting sassy
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because when my faction has multiple organized raids + pugs arriving at the same objective at the same time, we're all here because strategy and reading the map got us to an important objective in order to support the faction. Go team!

But when the other factions have multiple organized raids+pugs arrived at the same objective at the same time, they're zerging and should be ashamed.

That's how this works, right?
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 players is a zerg? You must play on EU or PC.