The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Faucet Idea

Lizzrdd
Lizzrdd
✭✭✭
Hi everyone! So, the Keg for a Faucet idea was good, but it kept clipping through the wall for me. So, I thought of a different way of doing it. I took two Dwemer Tiered Gears and a Dark Elf Decanter. Screenshots to explain it better! The last shot I used a High Elf Pitcher, the handle looks cool for a faucet decoration I thought.kh0u1kgf7q7w.png
8a9wx00okd3w.png
x0vjkzovz6sz.png
Play how you want to, not how others tell you to! Live and let Play!
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This looks really cool!
  • Lizzrdd
    Lizzrdd
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzrdd wrote: »
    Hi everyone! So, the Keg for a Faucet idea was good, but it kept clipping through the wall for me. So, I thought of a different way of doing it. I took two Dwemer Tiered Gears and a Dark Elf Decanter. Screenshots to explain it better! The last shot I used a High Elf Pitcher, the handle looks cool for a faucet decoration I thought.kh0u1kgf7q7w.png
    8a9wx00okd3w.png
    x0vjkzovz6sz.png

For this one you don't need the hot/cold dwemer taps xD it is on the fawcet itself!
  • Lizzrdd
    Lizzrdd
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! I never thought of that!
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks fantastic!

How did you get the appearance of water at the bottom of the bath, or is it a trick of the light?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's brilliant!!

And I think the masterwork version of the tub comes with the water.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzrdd wrote: »
    8a9wx00okd3w.png
    x0vjkzovz6sz.png

really nice!!

for more nice ideas like this, check out this tread ;)
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4621372
    Edited by altemriel on November 7, 2017 1:52PM
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    That looks fantastic!

How did you get the appearance of water at the bottom of the bath, or is it a trick of the light?

Apparently, the bathtub has a Masterwork version that includes water.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on November 26, 2017 7:29PM