Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Event on Kyne (Non-Vet) - SypherPK

Sypher
Sypher
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hey guys! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that'll be doing another Non-vet PvP event this weekend (Saturday/Sunday) Nov 4th/5th.

We will be on Aldmeri Dominion running Khajiit Nightblades with bows. Here's a video promoting the event!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxmi9ttquno

whether you want to join my army or fight against it I'm looking forward to good fun fights this weekend!
DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool, but not more AD! :D
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything to bring some life to PvP anywhere is much appreciated. I miss the old days.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice one Sypher! Will be cool to see Kyne reach higher population levels.
    You shouldn't have much trouble getting khajiit AD with bows, pretty sure that's 80% of the AD population haha.
    Lol... might be worth slotting reflective scales if you're on DC and EP.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're not going to have anyone to fight against Sypher. Enjoy.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • nikla_vek
    nikla_vek
    Aaaahhhh yellow morkuldin swords and arrows everywhere!
    This sounds like a lot of fun - thanks for organizing this! :)

Are there any groups mounting a defense on DC or EP?

MALACATH! THE SNEAK KHAJIITS HAVE STOLEN OUR BLADES FROM THE MORKUL STRONGHOLD. THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.
    smokes-like-this, EP Nightblade
    Nikla Vek, DC Dragonknight
    Vivi Vek, AD Templar
  • Autumnhart
    Autumnhart
    ✭✭✭✭
    @TipsyDrow wrote: »

Are you boycotting, or just noting the low population in Kyne these days?
    Shadow hide you.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the event is farming all the khajiit bowblades right?
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Autumnhart wrote: »

He's rolling AD, they have the highest daytime population by a large margin. There will be 10 or so DC at best, 10 or so EP also max to 30 ad plus Syphers recruits. Unless he plans to hang around untill 9pm est when EP can hit 40+ he's not gonna have anyone to fight.
    Edited by TipsyDrow on November 2, 2017 9:57PM
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

He's rolling AD, they have the highest daytime population by a large margin. There will be 10 or so DC at best, 10 or so EP also max to 30 ad plus Syphers recruits. Unless he plans to hang around untill 9pm est when EP can hit 40+ he's not gonna have anyone to fight.

There will be plenty to fight on all sides. An event like this will attract people from all factions. Even if just for the weekend, it'll be good pop on all sides hopefully.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    From sypherpk.com?
  • Corpier
    Corpier
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSA: EP/DC use Magelight.
    No Rally or Shadow Image(cause level). No Cloak (cause Magelight). No life (if you out dps ball group Vigor aoe heals).

Respect for not doing something truly cancerous like an army of templar heal/tanks. While I don't plan to do not vet pvp in the near future, the choice will likely incentivize those who oppose by having lots of squishy enemies. Better to have squishy enemies being forced to act tactically rather than annoyingly ones face tanking and spamming aoes.
    @Corpier | PC/NA CP1300+

My Characters:
    AD
    A Príorí: Highelf - Magicka Sorcerer
    DC
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Nightblade
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    EP
    A Fortiori: Darkelf - Magicka Nightblade
    A Posteriori: Darkelf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Bertha Ironsides: Imperial - Dragonknight Tank
    Corpier: Breton - Magicka Templar
    Corpíer: Orc - Stamina Templar
    CorpÌer: Orc - Stamina Warden
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Necromancer
    Logen'Bloody-Nine'Fingers: Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    Hey guys! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that'll be doing another Non-vet PvP event this weekend (Saturday/Sunday) Nov 4th/5th.

We will be on Aldmeri Dominion running Khajiit Nightblades with bows. Here's a video promoting the event!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxmi9ttquno

whether you want to join my army or fight against it I'm looking forward to good fun fights this weekend!

can khajiit join your army, but not with bows, but 2 staffs :smiley: ?

meowz meowz
    Maoimii
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Sypher

If I get a Sypher killing blow and post a screenshot of it, can i have some of your gold? I'm sure you have plenty of gold, I bet millions. :)

I was thinking for each sypher killing blow I should get something like 100,000g.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

There will be plenty to fight on all sides. An event like this will attract people from all factions. Even if just for the weekend, it'll be good pop on all sides hopefully.

I hope your right!! I do, I have flappy wings ready!
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do we have to pay to you join this event? Or are you allowing us to play with you for free?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do we have to pay to you join this event? Or are you allowing us to play with you for free?

It is free. You still have time to grind up a character to play. I personally would level it up to 20-30 so you get a few skills to have fun with.

I'm doing the main quest to get soul strike so i can suck the life out of AD.

WTS Drain Stamina poisons. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)