The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Happy Halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2017)

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello , Good Morning, Good evening, Good night to anyone and everyone this Holiday!

Well, I didn't see any official ""Happy Halloween"" threads made yet by ZoS and maybe you might be considering me to be spamming on the boards, but I just wanted to wish all my friends in the ESO world a happy Halloween. Just a basic greeting, no questions, no suggestions, probably no comments. No build inquiries, no weapons drop location finders, no "what's your best halloween costume build". It's just me saying Hi to all of you, hoping that you all have a safe day, get plenty of candy, I would say try not to eat too much but we all know how that works out. If anyone is taking youngsters out, as always keep safety in mind and have boat loads or bus loads of fantastic FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its both exp event and my irl wedding anniversary woot
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween, @chaz and to all!
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween 2 U too :)
    PC
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Goth season! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy halloween!!
    Edited by Runschei on October 31, 2017 12:51PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween/Samhain
    image.png
    Edited by Rickter on October 31, 2017 2:11PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy My Favorite Holiday to everyone!
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And a blessed Samhain to you all as well!

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blessed Samhain and All Hallows' Eve.

I was gonna pop on to get some achievements for a neglected character, but another game's seasonal event grind took too long and now I'm sitting here waiting for all the patches I've missed :tongue:

Oh well.

Hope everyone had a good time in and out of game.

Anyone have an Elder Scrolls themed costume this year IRL? Share!
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wxqCGNN.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And something ESO related because the moderators like that.

W41gPB4.jpg
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Op. Happy Halloween to you as well!
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why couldn't the Halloween event be about players trick or treating around towns and cities in game, going door to door at NPC's houses, and you get RNG loot as your "candy". And if you put a costume or polymorph on your character it increases the chances for better loot.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why couldn't the Halloween event be about players trick or treating around towns and cities in game, going door to door at NPC's houses, and you get RNG loot as your "candy". And if you put a costume or polymorph on your character it increases the chances for better loot.

Because Tamriel doesn't have Halloween?
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate Halloween!!!! But happy Halloween to all you who enjoy it1
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »

*ESO Live*

*twitch chat question*

Gina Bruno: LoveyKhajiit34 wants to know when did Halloween come to Tamriel?

Lore Master Schick (ESO Live guest): Ah yes! The festival of treats and pranks joyfully celebrated by all the races. Halloween was birth in Tamriel in the second era during the years of the Great War. An imperial named Publius Scipio went around Wayrest one night collecting "treats" or any charity items anyone could give that went towards young khajiit in need. It was such a success that over the years it morphed into the holiday we all know and love. The orc chefs especially enjoy it!

Gina Bruno: Well folks, there you have it.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »

*ESO Live*

*twitch chat question*

Gina Bruno: LoveyKhajiit34 wants to know when did Halloween come to Tamriel?

Lore Master Schick (ESO Live guest): Ah yes! The festival of treats and pranks joyfully celebrated by all the races. Halloween was birth in Tamriel in the second era during the years of the Great War. An imperial named Publius Scipio went around Wayrest one night collecting "treats" or any charity items anyone could give that went towards young khajiit in need. It was such a success that over the years it morphed into the holiday we all know and love. The orc chefs especially enjoy it!

Gina Bruno: Well folks, there you have it.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Calendar#Frost_Fall
    if you take a look, Halloween is not a real thing in Elder Scrolls lore. (i couldn't tell if you were joking or not tbh)

But, aside from that, Happy Halloween!
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    Big sorry to guild for no-show, I was ahhhh busy.
    Great stoner nite, will get back to guild after std testing. JK, I was there too.