Will crown sale more often since the price raised?

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
^this. I don't have any crowns atm and probably won't buy more until another sale..with the price raise I'd hope to see more crown sale other than summer sale
Edited by Lyserus on October 31, 2017 10:01PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A price increase is no way to get me to buy more. I get why they feel that they need to increase prices due to differences in international currency, but as a Canadian that suddenly through no fault of my own has to pay more, it's a slap in the face.

When they raised the price of subs a few years back to over $18, my wife who was playing with me dropped it at that point as she just didn't play much. ZOS was making $30 a month from us ($15 x 2) but after that was only making $18 a month. A price increase doesn't always mean more money.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown increase?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only buy crowns on a sale, if even then. Price increase mans nothing to me as i dont buy them regularly or feel the need to be duped from limited time offers that take up megabytes on the server lol
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    ^this. I don't have any crowns atm and probably won't buy more until another sale..with the price raise I'd hope to see more crown sale other than summer sale

how u mean price raise?? see still same prices as always??
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown increase?

Yes. They adjusted the prices a while back to account for currency exchange rates.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus