The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sellitrix Vs Resource Guards. Bug?

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Sellitrix get reflected on me everytime I go to a resource and get eclipsed. Why is my own gear a liability?
Edited by Koolio on September 30, 2017 10:31PM
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tremor scale gets reflected, as does northern storm aoe, and a bunch of other abilities. It's not just sellitrix, is a ton of ***.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is getting fixed with next patch. Eclipse will only reflect single target direct damage abilities and you'll be able to break free of it.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    This is getting fixed with next patch. Eclipse will only reflect single target direct damage abilities and you'll be able to break free of it.

The NPC's use a different form of Eclipse than players.
    Edited by TequilaFire on September 30, 2017 11:08PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober

Why is my gear working against me?
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, guards are working perfectly like the devs said - working as intended

They reflect dots, ultis , enchantments and many more random things.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can you take a look at resource guards and Sellistrix. My own gear gets turned against me.

Btw almost all of magic nightblade moves are "reflecting". Even ultimates including Dawnbreaker and Soul tether(which almost kills me on its own). Concealed Weapon(melee ability is reflected) Soul Harvest(melee) as well.

On a Stam Sorc I jump straight into a level 5 resource and kill everything no problem.

On my MNB I have to resto heavy attack everything resulting in a 10-15 min ordeal. Everything else is reflected.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time they try to buff/fix/change Templar Eclipse, the NPC version retains all the good stuff about the previous versions.

It just seems to keep stacking the buffs, lol.