The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CWC New Notable Home Pariah's Pinnacle

Yigrok
Yigrok
✭✭✭
When will they release it? I saw the Observatory but not the Pinnacle. Just thought they would release them both.
  • HugsAlotOfBosmer
    We have no idea, but it can be next month. Or multiple months, who knows. Maybe even over a year, is not the first time they relased something on the pts and haven't relased on the actual servers yet.
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man, that's sad, this might have been the one reason for me to buy an expensive home...
  • HugsAlotOfBosmer
    Yigrok wrote: »
    Oh man, that's sad, this might have been the one reason for me to buy an expensive home...

Aye, but with snow and some other orc stuff added to the crown store for house decoration already, hopfuly it won't be too long before the house is out. other orc furniture packs was also dataminded. So if this i s anything to go buy, your likely won't have to wait over a year.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ALso count in that like the Linchal this one will be only for crowns too
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    ALso count in that like the Linchal this one will be only for crowns too

I thought all the newly added notable homes, they are all crowns only.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they will offer it during the Orsinium anniversary event. That is my guess at least.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    any pics or video pls?
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they will offer it during the Orsinium anniversary event. That is my guess at least.

When is that exactly? And it would be nice, I really love Orisinum.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is last year's announcement.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/25853

Could be very soon but they may downplay it because of console launch of CWC.
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭

This is last year's announcement.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/25853

Could be very soon but they may downplay it because of console launch of CWC.

That looks awesome, although, they could just do the event later on consoles, like they usually do. I'd love to go back o Orsinium and farm stuff again.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    any pics or video pls?

It's already on the map. Go and see it
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s prolly in Nov CS showcase
    I will be o’clock it up as soon as it’s in game, spent the whole pts working on it.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on October 28, 2017 4:04AM
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will probably be available in either December or January.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It will probably be available in either December or January.

Nope. November, when Orsinium event will start.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    still no pictures? anyone?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    still no pictures? anyone?

A Google search will get you a lot of pictures and videos of it.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pinacle is ingame for preview you can go see it.