The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Citizens of the clockwork city, show off your steampunk outfits!

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I call mine, clockwork surgeon
4pdmmz2otdv6.png
You there, Want to learn the profession of installing Prosthetic fabricant parts? Come over to classrooms on how to install fabricant limbs to people in need!

Here we see a clockwork surgeon replacing a old fabricant heart with a new fabricant heart, 1 awesome = 1 prayer
m2w5m3f372v6.png

Interested in seeing clockwork outfits making their way in the crown store? please support my thead at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378298/i-really-want-steampunk-clothing-clockwork-city-style-clothing#latest
Edited by Aliyavana on October 31, 2017 1:21AM
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pic one: is that your Dro m'athra Senche cub pet reading a book?..
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    supaskrub wrote: »
    Pic one: is that your Dro m'athra Senche cub pet reading a book?..

yes, in the clockwork city, even our feline companions deserve the best education
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a new Motif? It's incredibly light, even for light armor.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Light color wise? its a mixture of tier 2 imp chest light, light ordinator boots, light apostle legs, and soul shriven light gloves
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭

but it looks like the character is wearing depends. :/

ymmv, but for me it's a 'no.' :smiley:

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

Light color wise? its a mixture of tier 2 imp chest light, light ordinator boots, light apostle legs, and soul shriven light gloves

I didn't realize it was a mix of styles, not to mention you crafted a low level Imperial chest. I knew it looked familiar but it was still different, and I never bothered with crafting myself until I got level capped.

Looks good though. I always hope ZOS will release more Armors and Costumes that are lighter weight than the usual over the top head to toe covered in ornate metals.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean I'd love to run a steampunk outfit, but that would mean dropping Holiday in Balmora, which I refuse to do. For reasons...

Though admittedly I did run a different getup for running through Clockwork City
    unknown.png
    Edited by Sixty5 on October 31, 2017 1:47AM
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    I mean I'd love to run a steampunk outfit, but that would mean dropping Holiday in Balmora, which I refuse to do. For reasons...

Though admittedly I did run a different getup for running through Clockwork City
    unknown.png

bosmer? shes mine now
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Sixty5 wrote: »

unknown.png

bosmer? shes mine now

You'll have to catch me first.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone else?
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It was designed to reflect light armor's defense in PVP
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.