Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magica Sorc how to pull 35k+ CwC patch

monkey36948
monkey36948
✭✭✭
hello i am Monkey36948 guild master of Monkey's Raiding Academy and this is my magic sorc build and what i use to pull 35k+ i currently pull 36k-37k on a 6m dummy self elemental drain
first off gear you cant pull high numbers unless you know your gear

Armor
you want 1 peice Slimecraw or Iceheart shoulder or head in divines heavy if you dont have heavy med would be second best
5 necro armor and 1 ia armor all in divines if you cant find divines infused is second best it does not matter which pieces are IA and which are necro so long as 1 of your head or shoulder is Slimecraw or iceheart enchants all max mag

Jewelry
IA rings and necklace all spell power

Weapons
infused IA lighting shock enchant on the front bar
nirnhoned vMA lighting weapon power enchant on the back bar if you have not cleared vMA or RNG has not been kind to you so you don't have a shock then run an IA lighting nirnhoned weapon power enchant

Skills

Front bar
Shock clench, Inner Light, Hardened Ward, Scamp, Bound aegis, and Shooting star

Back bar
Wall of elements, Liquid lighting, dadric prey, scamp, bound aegis, and elemental rage

Passives
all in destro staff, Light armor, dadric summoning, storm calling, undaunted, and mages guild

one or more passives
fighters guild banish the wicked dark, magic unholy knowledge, and alchemy medicinal use

rotation

pulling
inner light pot swap elemental rage la wall la ll la curse la scamp bar swap cancel it HA la clench bar swap

mid fight
la wall la ll la curse la pet bar swap cancel HA la clench bar swap la wall and do it over and over again if you are casting self elemental drain use elemental drain on the first rotation then clench then elemental drain and so on and so on when meteor procs use it and do the same as you would clench and don't use clench that rotation

here is the video guide as well if you would prefer that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUgz6GjJyc

i hope this can help you get your Magica Sorc pulling 35k+ as well

Edited by monkey36948 on December 4, 2017 7:31PM
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    i forgot CP i will add it tomorow
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    Hardy 49 ele defender 49 think skinned 48 ironclad 48 bastion 36 warlord 40 tenacity 75 arcanist 75 shadow ward 2 tumbling 38 spell erosion 24 elfborn 44 ele expert 58 thaumaturge 75 staff expert 29
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hello i am Monkey36948 guild master of Monkey's Raiding Academy and this is my magic sorc build and what i use to pull 35k+ i currently pull 36k-37k on a 6m dummy self elemental drain
    first off gear you cant pull high numbers unless you know your gear

Armor
    you want 1 peice Slimecraw or Iceheart shoulder or head in divines heavy if you dont have heavy med would be second best
    5 necro armor and 1 ia armor all in divines if you cant find divines infused is second best it does not matter which pieces are IA and which are necro so long as 1 of your head or shoulder is Slimecraw or iceheart enchants all max mag

Jewelry
    IA rings and necklace all spell power

Weapons
    infused IA lighting shock enchant on the front bar
    nirnhoned vMA lighting weapon power enchant on the back bar if you have not cleared vMA or RNG has not been kind to you so you don't have a shock then run an IA lighting nirnhoned weapon power enchant

Skills

Front bar
    Shock clench, Inner Light, Hardened Ward, Scamp, Bound aegis, and Shooting star

Back bar
    Wall of elements, Liquid lighting, dadric prey, scamp, bound aegis, and elemental rage

Passives
    all in destro staff, Light armor, dadric summoning, storm calling, undaunted, and mages guild

one or more passives
    fighters guild banish the wicked dark, magic unholy knowledge, and alchemy medicinal use

rotation

pulling
    inner light pot swap elemental rage la wall la ll la curse la scamp bar swap cancel it HA la clench bar swap

mid fight
    la wall la ll la curse la pet bar swap cancel HA la clench bar swap la wall and do it over and over again if you are casting self elemental drain use elemental drain on the first rotation then clench then elemental drain and so on and so on when meteor procs use it and do the same as you would clench and don't use clench that rotation

here is the video guide as well if you would prefer that

https://youtu.be/FVPdImCtG7c

i hope this can help you get your Magica Sorc pulling 35k+ as well

cool, can we have the same 4 stamblade?? Cause im at 34k self buffed and id love to hit above 35k
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    i do not have a stam blade only a mag sorc stam sorc and a mag blade i am working on getting the magblade done to have a guide on it