Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why Zos why?

U_D_D_I_N_R
U_D_D_I_N_R
✭✭✭
Why would you put sets like powerful assault in imperial city tel var box, I rather get it from cyrodiil lock boxes, imperial city is so dead now atm and i can’t be bothered to farm tel vars not only that, no1 sells it, other alliances seem too have a advantage, was gonna make a stam warden healing build with it as well, if anyone sells tel vars for gold on PS4 on Eu inbox me and I’ll send you my Psn
Edited by U_D_D_I_N_R on October 31, 2017 2:24AM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have took advantage of the IC event
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wonderful thing about IC being dead is that it makes it easier for you to farm Tel Var from bosses and PVE enemies. So, in that sense, the Tel Var grind should be no more taxing than grinding a dungeon in order to get the set pieces you want.

But since you can't be bothered and ZOS doesn't seem inclined to change the set based on your laziness, I think that buying it from another player is probably your best bet. Good luck finding a seller.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I used to sell Black Rose in guild stores, on PC EU, when there was a steady demand for that, but wouldn't put Powerful Assault in the store, due to low demand. I'm sitting on 1 million Tel Var that I am gradually turning into gold by selling things like Hakeijo and potions. I'm sure you can find someone like me who will be glad to sell you the pieces you want. Purple Impenetrable Black Rose used to go for around 10K gold a piece on PC EU. Weapons and shield will be a bit problematic, since they only come in random boxes.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With IC being dead, all you really need to do is grab a friend or two, then farm the bosses up top

Grab the district, kill the boss, move on.

Assuming you aren't awful at PVP, you shouldn't have any issues with other players there, given the only ones you ever seem to see are sneaky nightblades looking to gank for a quick buck.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    With IC being dead, all you really need to do is grab a friend or two, then farm the bosses up top.
    True enough. Note that earnings are shared. For highest earnings, I'd solo or stick to a single friend. Otherwise you mow through them too quickly and will have to wait for respawns.
    Grab the district, kill the boss, move on.
    It's best to own all districts. Carry 1K Tel Var to begin with. A solo boss kill will get you about 10K in that case. With a PvE rotation that can be done in as little as 1 1/2 minutes. With my PvP setup it takes me between 3 and 5 minutes.
    Assuming you aren't awful at PVP, you shouldn't have any issues with other players there, given the only ones you ever seem to see are sneaky nightblades looking to gank for a quick buck.
    Hahahahaha. Not true, unfortunately. You'll want to be fairly good at PvP, or you'll want to be a tank / healer. In the latter case it will take you ages to do a boss though. It is true that inexperienced nightblades can have a hard time around the bosses and are more likely to die than you. On the other hand there can also be experienced farmers around, who will compete with you for districts, who'll probably come in small groups, and who'll all wear Imperial Physique. Those will be dangerous. On PC EU you'll encounter anything from leveling noobs, to experienced duellers, to coordinated duos and groups. There are empty stretches, but best get Miat's addon, which will tell you when districts are turning without having to bring up the map.

PvPers naturally gravitate towards the inner ring, running from flag to flag. A lot of players also like to do bosses there. I think this is a mistake. The flag guards will give you an early warning system, that's true. They can be a total nuisance to opponents too, but they can also be killed quickly. Nightblade cloak defeats the guard's warning, and immovability potions inhibit all their CC. A single nightblade can attack you on a flag, if they so choose. My recommendation is to take bosses to the far side of the flag, when you're soloing, and possibly into buildings, if you can deal with their AOE in confined spaces.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    The wonderful thing about IC being dead is that it makes it easier for you to farm Tel Var from bosses and PVE enemies. So, in that sense, the Tel Var grind should be no more taxing than grinding a dungeon in order to get the set pieces you want.

But since you can't be bothered and ZOS doesn't seem inclined to change the set based on your laziness, I think that buying it from another player is probably your best bet. Good luck finding a seller.
    It’s not dead like that, if u play on Vivec on PS4 eu ad and dc team up together it’s hard to farm these tel vars cause most of the campaigns have ad farming in IC cause there’s not a lot of them in pvp it’s dead for EP the main alliance I play and all of my chars are EP it’s easy for you to say that, get a PS4 and play on there to see how it’s like, really and truly zos didn’t think about pvp on consoles what’s so ever, i played on anniversary but I only had limited time to play cause my ps plus ran out which I’m not lying about I only got it recently.
    Edited by U_D_D_I_N_R on October 31, 2017 5:08AM
  • Humperdoo
    Humperdoo
    ✭✭✭
    It all so sad :( Humperdoo stay here n cry wif u :cry:
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    I used to sell Black Rose in guild stores, on PC EU, when there was a steady demand for that, but wouldn't put Powerful Assault in the store, due to low demand. I'm sitting on 1 million Tel Var that I am gradually turning into gold by selling things like Hakeijo and potions. I'm sure you can find someone like me who will be glad to sell you the pieces you want. Purple Impenetrable Black Rose used to go for around 10K gold a piece on PC EU. Weapons and shield will be a bit problematic, since they only come in random boxes.
    Man I wish you were on console there so rare I found 3 jewellery’s and 1 leg with infused. Found chest piece for 48k gold didn’t buy it cause i couldn’t afford it. Rant over
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When I need ic sets and don’t feel like farming I ask in zone if anyone has tel var then make the trade for gold. Also asking guild members that pvp most have tel var and most pvpers are poor. They would do anything for gold lol.