Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Team Nerd looking for a few active hardcore PVE players.

Laughedgoose675
Team Nerd is a strictly PVE group that farms motifs, helps with achievements, skin runs, vDSA runs, and pledges. We run gear farms and help level up new toons. We are Team of 4 guys (actually 3 guys and 1 awesome girl) that have been playing together for awhile and are looking to expand our team. We are apart of a guild that runs trials normal and Vet. But we venture off and run things others would like to do but maybe just can't find other experience players to do with. We are looking for a few players who pay at least 2 different roles and are experience at what they do. We can help teach you the rest if needed like raising up dps, tanking like a boss, or healing the dead back to life. We can also teach mechanics to DSA and all dungeons and all craglorn trials.

A few requirements are needed to join us:

1. If your dps 25k is what we would like but if ur close we can help you get there and beyond.
2. Know ur role that you come as. And be geared properly. Doesn't mean have BIS gear but be geared appropriately.
3. Be ready to have fun and make friends. So a MIC is a must. We love to talk and have a good time.
4. Be active, we are always on and want to run anything we can.
5. Our leader is Queen Jade and she is always right. Just remember that. Lol
6. Don't get butt hurt if things don't go perfect the first time. We are not elitist and we don't have that we are better than everyone attitude. We just like to play and are very focus on achieving whatever goal we set.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in feel free to drop your GT or message me in on Xbox live so we can set up some runs and get to know you. Also we run trials so you will be more than welcome to join us when you are available.
My GT: laughedgoose675 or contact JadePhoenix711. (She is the one that is always right. Lol)
Hope to make some new friends.
Edited by Laughedgoose675 on August 24, 2017 9:51PM
  • Laughedgoose675
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!Am-yigC197YncODVjSvquuatkwU

Team Nerd in DSA. We always have fun, I believe we were all drunk or at least tipsy that night. Lol
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Fellow Nerds unite!
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Hey whats up goose! Id be down to run with you guys for sure!
  • TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA
    Hey sounds like fun, i have a few dps stamblade which I'm working on and a stam sorc also just leveled up a healer just need hear. My dps last time I tested my dps was at 19k no buffs my gt is COSMiC HEIGHTS
    Edited by TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA on August 29, 2017 11:07AM
  • Laughedgoose675
    Hey whats up goose! Id be down to run with you guys for sure!

Awesome bro, I'll get you set up with us this week.
  • Laughedgoose675
    Hey sounds like fun, i have a few dps stamblade which I'm working on and a stam sorc also just leveled up a healer just need hear. My dps last time I tested my dps was at 19k no buffs my gt is COSMiC HEIGHTS

I'll get you a invite when servers go up if you haven't already got one yet.
  • Laughedgoose675
    Still looking, already running the new dungeons and pushing for the skin and hat.
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Still looking for members, particularly ranged DPS. Reply to the forum post or message JadePhoenix711 on Xbox for info or to join.
    Edited by JadedGreenQueen on October 23, 2017 2:13PM
  • Teuton67
    Teuton67
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in doing some fun 4 man(or woman) stuff. I am max CP and have all of the classes and roles covered. I already have the hat and skin from the new dungeons and my best vDSA score so far is 40.8k.

GT: Teuton67
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    I actually have been wanting to level my only character on the NA server, currently im on EU though. On EU I've done all vet trials except vhof, I've tanked all the vet crag trials. My sorc main can hit 37k no pet. As I said would like a good start on NA not sure if that's something you're looking for though.
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Could use an end game ready healer or two as well!
  • xxpiinkstarz
    xxpiinkstarz
    Soul Shriven
    x
    Edited by xxpiinkstarz on July 31, 2019 11:51PM
  • jackmacphee8
    jackmacphee8
    ✭✭
    A couple of my friends and myself are looking for a good bunch of people to play ESO endgame with, would love an invite! I currently run a warden dps and they're a dk tank and templar healer.

Edit: GT is Timelost Exile
    Edited by jackmacphee8 on October 31, 2017 6:37PM
    Xbox - NA
    Warden - Stamina DPS