The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How to fix my logistics

Mortith
Mortith
Soul Shriven
My computer matches with the maximum needs to play ESO, however when I load into the game, everything is at low quality and I have problems doing anything because of the lag. Even though my connectivity with the router is fine, Upload speed being near 40 Mbps and my download around 25 Mbps.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you mean minimum requirements? Because if so you'd probably expect to have lower quality etc.

Also I'd suggest checking your ping. You can see this by enabling it in the interface settings.

It could be that you are just in a place that is a long way from where the servers are located, so checking your ping is a good first step.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are your specs exactly?

Hm... can you check if your UserSettings.txt in your Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live folder is write protected?

If it is write protected disable the write protection in the files properties (uncheck the write protect box).

If not edit it with notepad and search for the word HardwareCheckEnabled and set the value to "1".

Try running the ESO64.exe as/with administrator rights.

If you use an nVidia card, open the nVidia Control panel from your desktop right clicking and selecting if enabled, or from your Control Panel.

Under Manage 3D settings, in the right window make sure only your nVidia card is selected (i.e. GFX 1080) "CUDA - GPU Units". If you only have one GPU or haven't installed drivers for your Motherboard's onboard GPU, it may read "All" even after you've selected your nVidia GPU only.

Under the PhysX settings, make sure your nVidia GPU is selected and not Automatic or CPU-unit.

Try changing your graphics setting manually in the character screen before launching a character into the game.

As to your connection/ping/lag issues there are help documents on the ESO Support site. Check them out.
    Edited by Idinuse on October 30, 2017 2:20AM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?