Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I please have my PS4 account transferred to PC?

Hemi9712
Hemi9712
Soul Shriven
I do not play anything on PS4 anymore, my main gaming is now on PC. I'll buy the game on PC and will be eso plus again if y'all will transfer my account. Ive put too many hours into the game and don't have time to start over on PC.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they would allow this option I would move to pc also but they don't so no lol
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the account transfer was a one time thing for the console launch.

Trait Research aside, getting a new character into a decent amount of CPs does not take as much time as it used to. Heck, if you did it during the double XP event, you could be at 300 CPs by the end of next week with a couple of hours a day. Give up sleep, and you could do it by the end of the weekend.

But you will be starting over on a transfer.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mikecrci
    mikecrci
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this impossible? Your player history on a server is unique to that macrocosm and your actions have either directly or indirectly affected events in that particular universe---especially if you have ever stepped foot in Cyrodiil. Cutting your existence out and pasting it in a completely different world history is like a violation of physics and stuff.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like @Nestor have stated sadly, but true. The technique that @ZOS used is no longer able to be done. Platform to Platform. (PC to Consoles) According to this official support (I thought consoles where released a little later though?)

2017_10_27_07_09_43.png

Link of support

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25807/kw/transfer/session/L3RpbWUvMTUwOTExMjc3MS9zaWQvZlVLMWxEd3Ezcjl3SjF2NVY5M0hqVXU3R3BEanhQc2xod3pUb1U4N1ZOdzg5aFF6WGtjTVFkcTQ0ZWM3NGg2VW5tcHBlQVBOR1liemh6TEE4ajNxaXE3REZKUHdvb2dOSVprX2poWmQ2amM5SmM0RWp1QWlfZWlBJTIxJTIx
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.