Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No death run & achievement was not given at the end?? Guess ZOS response...

wyterice24b14_ESO
wyterice24b14_ESO
✭✭✭
So we did Darkshade 2 earlier today & had a no death run which I wanted on my Warden Healer. Well, since we didn't get the achievement at the end I submitted a ticket.. What was ZOS response??

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Joe, and I'd be happy to continue assisting you today.

I can imagine how aggravating this situation would be. This is such a frustrating dungeon to run so I can imagine the dissatisfaction of not getting the achievement at the end. Unfortunately, The Elder Scrolls Online's Customer Support is not able to give or restore in-game Achievements. As much as I know this isn't pleasant to hear but the only option is to just try again.

If you ever have any other questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us again! We'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Just an FYI for anyone who has thew same issue.. ZOS= IDGAF, Gimme yo money
Happy Patch day!
  • jeffmiller506b16_ESO
    that's not customer support, just useless.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clickbait would have been stronger if you had used, "You'll never believe ZOS response!"
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did you kill ALL of the bosses?
  • kritonX67
    kritonX67
    Soul Shriven
    I had played WoW again for a month last year after a very long break. ZOS could learn some from Blizzard regarding Customer support. ESO is such a good game, but CS in general is non-existant.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people tend to miss the 3 Alit´s when doing Darkshade 2, could´ve been that.
  • K0rpeN
    K0rpeN
    ✭✭✭
    Of course no response from the OP about not killing all the bosses. It's easier to whine and blame zos I guess.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a valid response. I was thinking you might get some automated reply that wasn't relevant. This was a valid, relevant reply.

Odds are you missed something.

And its not that hard to do again, just have another go.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are six bosses. You probably missed Alit which is a bit aside. See the map:
    http://deltiasgaming.com/2014/11/10/eso-veteran-dungeon-guide-darkshade-caverns/

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    kritonX67 wrote: »
    I had played WoW again for a month last year after a very long break. ZOS could learn some from Blizzard regarding Customer support. ESO is such a good game, but CS in general is non-existant.

Agreed. I had problem installing Destiny 2 last week, contacted Blizzard on Live Chat and the person was great and fixed my problem within minutes. ESO doesnt even have Live Chat never mind fix a problem in the same day/week. Hopeless
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...