The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stuck on loading screen after today's new DLC

Meatweasel
Meatweasel
Soul Shriven
Downloaded new DLC, put in ID and password......now stuck on loading screen for last 30 minutes...anyone else having problems? Tried ALT F4 first time it happened.... no luck... am dead in the water for game entry. Also tried loading game using eso64.exe with same result , game will not start, but I did see a pretty movie telling me about Morrowind.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meatweasel wrote: »
    Downloaded new DLC, put in ID and password......now stuck on loading screen for last 30 minutes...anyone else having problems? Tried ALT F4 first time it happened.... no luck... am dead in the water for game entry. Also tried loading game using eso64.exe with same result , game will not start, but I did see a pretty movie telling me about Morrowind.
    Same problem here, first game spent 8 hour downloading 40 gb then it got stuck because files was locked, probably as launcher used it, after windows restart it patched itself pretty fast.

However after in i get stuck on loading screen, just the animated logo and background,no music even if got music before download, game only uses 460MB
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    After any update, it's possible to run into issues with logging in or loading into the game. The first thing we recommend is going through the troubleshooting outlined in this thread. If you still have loading issues after doing so, you can open a ticket with customer support for additional help. Please let us know if you have any questions with the troubleshooting or with submitting a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post