Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Bank completely empty, not sure where else to go

KakashiHatake24
KakashiHatake24
Soul Shriven
Hello, I had a full bank of times of deconstruction materials, etc, and one day I found the entire bank was wiped clean. There were no unexpected logins on my account, It isn't in my guild bank, and I have waited probably over 2 weeks now, but they have not returned. If I lost these items forever that's not the biggest deal in the world; however if this issue were to continue to happen, I would not feel very secure putting any hours into this game that I've otherwise grown addicted to. Is there anything I can do to ensure it does not happen again, and has anyone else experienced this?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you got ESO+ and the crafting bag, it can upload your crafting mats to the crafting bag. However, it sound like your weapons, etc are also gone which the crafting bag should not have affected.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are missing items, please check your Guild logs to see if you deposited them in your bank by accident. You should also disable add-ons as one could be affecting how you view items causing some items to be hidden. If you still cannot find the items, please contact customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post