Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bubbling/steaming Cauldron

Sticky_Paws
Sticky_Paws
✭✭✭
Id love to have animated cauldrons with a toggle to change from cooking (fire/ bubbling or bubbling and steam rising) to off, as a housing item. Im hoping this isnt a wait till halloween for the lux vendor item.
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    This would be nice.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm all for more animations to make player homes more lively. skooma bubblers should also have the bubbling animation that the ones outside of player homes have
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    The type of pot I'm asking for can be found around Glenumbra near the coast/swampy area.

It already bubbles and steams, has a fire below it and would make a fabulous addition to my soon to be witches den. :-)
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on August 9, 2017 4:52AM
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hubble bubble, toil and trouble >:)
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 gets it :-)

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would be nice to have those! It's not exactly what you're looking for for a temporary solution you can buy a flaming oil from the Cyrodiil achievement vendor if your alliance rank is high enough.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 gets it :-)

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Haha I got that quote wrong......looked it up and it's 'Double double toil and trouble'.

But yes, I get you :)
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id love to have animated cauldrons with a toggle to change from cooking (fire/ bubbling or bubbling and steam rising) to off, as a housing item. Im hoping this isnt a wait till halloween for the lux vendor item.

There's been a datamined Witches' furniture pack, so yeah. It won't be a luxury vendor item but will instead have probably a 4000 crown price tag
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    "There's been a datamined Witches' furniture pack, so yeah. It won't be a luxury vendor item but will instead have probably a 4000 crown price tag"

Saw that today via website.. a new provisioning table. Im super excitted to add it to the witchy home im planning on creating.
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on August 12, 2017 4:50AM
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ Sticky_Paws Have you seen all the lovely witchy stuff in the:

http://eso-styles.com/forthcoming-released/
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    @Aurelle1 I did see this site and all the lovely new items. Thank You for the share. Im part of a housing specific guild and we've been watching youtube like hawks for new PTS info.

@Ghost-Shot I have seen thise but they dont fit the theme I want for the current project. :-)
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    ijbxbwtjnwle.png
    This beauty right here... Oh I cant wait. Now can I get a release date pretty please?

@Gina_bruno
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on August 17, 2017 4:12PM
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ijbxbwtjnwle.png
    This beauty right here... Oh I cant wait. Now can I get a release date pretty please?

@Gina_bruno

Lets hope this is a reward for the latest Witches' Festival!
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭

October 23 for PC/Mac and November 7 for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One :)
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    witches fedtival is oct 20th.... :->
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

October 23 for PC/Mac and November 7 for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One :)

Where can we get it, though? Merchant, drop, craft, or CS?? Do you know?
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    to be honest I have no idea, I was hoping this was the hagraven cauldron.... but alas... its yet to be seen. maybe a hoax?
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it’s a necro but this is in the crown store now. In the Witches Coven furnishing pack.

FYI, it does not fit into the fireplace in the Witches Coven house
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Max_only. I Bought the pack as soon as I saw it. One happy player here :-)