The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Guild - The Wólf Pack

Mitch_Randell
Mitch_Randell
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone!

I am recruiting members for my new guild The Wólf Pack. We are a very social guild with the aim of bringing players together for an enhanced ESO experience! We are currently looking for fun and active members to become a part of the pack. We will be getting involved in lots of PvP and PvE content with the goal of establishing teams for both trials and Cyrodil. We shall also be looking into the trading side of ESO in order for people to have a platform to make their millions! We accept players of all races, age, alliances it doesn't matter to us as long as everyone is having a good time.

We want to create a guild that works closely as a unit and is willing to help one another where ever help may be needed. We would love to see both new players and experienced players within the guild and ensure that no one ever feels as if they have nobody to play ESO with.

Thank you for reading my post, if you feel this may be the guild for you please just sent me a message to my GT: Pro Downer or feel free to leave yours below and I will invite you ASAP
  • Kianstef
    Kianstef
    Soul Shriven
    i have a question
    how much players does this guild have?
    (sorry for bad english)
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    GT

RavenclawReaper
  • LordBrendanTheThird
    LordBrendanTheThird