The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Farewell, till next time.

CyrusArya
CyrusArya
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Despite all the jabs and shade, I think ZOS has created a high quality product. To the balance team, I know your job isn't easy having to manage so many tidal forces. But you do a great job of it.
The meta will be nightblades, but you will all cry about sorcs. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

@ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno

Signed, a pug.
A R Y A
-Atmosphere
-Ary'a
Czarya
The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
My PvP Videos
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That moment when you tell "if you don't like it, quit" to others, and you end up leaving yourself.

So long. In b4lock quit thread
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as the main guy at ZOS in charge of combat is on record for stating that he only cares about Sorcs, we'll be complaining about Sorcs.

Also, can you give your stuff to somebody who needs it more than me?
    w00t.gif
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    As long as the main guy at ZOS in charge of combat is on record for stating that he only cares about Sorcs, we'll be complaining about Sorcs.

w00t.gif

Maybe i am misreading this but this seems more like a "well playtest over so..." and not an i quit thread.
    Edited by STEVIL on October 22, 2017 6:09AM
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    w00t.gif
    Maybe i am misreading this but this seems more like a "well playtest over so..." and not an i quit thread.

Ah dang it, you win again syntax, you win again ...
    sad2.gif
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And DKs and templars remain [snip].

Farewell those who have been reduced to walking BoLs/blocks until nerf... er, next time

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 24, 2017 7:35PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im betting this is the thread where zos dev team has an epiphany and they magically fix the problems you have.

• Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »

What ? beta is finally over ? no one told me!
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!