The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Do I need a new computer?

T4T2FR34K
T4T2FR34K
✭✭✭✭✭
I have my setting on low/minimum when in Cyrodill, but I cannot see players in high action areas...just their skill effects...
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that sucks.
    giphy.gif

If you do descide to replace, I would recommend a desktop over a laptop. The performance/dollar value is much better with desktop.

Edited by kyle.wilson on October 21, 2017 11:28PM
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that sucks.
    giphy.gif

If you do descide to replace, I would recommend a desktop over a laptop. The performance/dollar value is much better with desktop.

LOL whats up man!!! I would use my XB toon...but he and the account got banned by some EP on XB enforcement team.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My desktop is getting on in age
    I7 3770k overclocked to 4.5 ghz
    Nvidia GTX 980
    32GB of DDR3 Ram.

I get the regular lag in Vivec on PC/NA, but nowhere near what you are experiencing.
    My internet is the start of most of my problems, I moved to metro Detroit and have DSL. I had Fiber in my old house.

I rarely see full load on my CPU even during bad lag spots.
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My desktop is getting on in age
    I7 3770k overclocked to 4.5 ghz
    Nvidia GTX 980
    32GB of DDR3 Ram.

I get the regular lag in Vivec on PC/NA, but nowhere near what you are experiencing.
    My internet is the start of most of my problems, I moved to metro Detroit and have DSL. I had Fiber in my old house.

I rarely see full load on my CPU even during bad lag spots.

Yeah I'm on Sat. vs. FIOS on XB...lol, sure its not helping...speaking of that, what command do I need to see my performance with the game running.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an Intel gaming MB. I had to trash an ASUS board that was failing on me, and Intel was the best deal at the time.
    So I use Intel Desktop Utilities for my MB temps and voltages.
    I use Gigabyte OC Guru for my graphics card,
    and just the task manager to keep track of CPU frequency.

But, Corsairs link program a good job monitoring most of this under one program. I use this to control the fans for my case and corsair water cooler.

• kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually let them run in the background unless I have an issue that concerns me.
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an Intel gaming MB. I had to trash an ASUS board that was failing on me, and Intel was the best deal at the time.
    So I use Intel Desktop Utilities for my MB temps and voltages.
    I use Gigabyte OC Guru for my graphics card,
    and just the task manager to keep track of CPU frequency.

But, Corsairs link program a good job monitoring most of this under one program. I use this to control the fans for my case and corsair water cooler.

LULZ...thanks, you was always cool on XB.