Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

ZOS, put trials into LFG tool!!!

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So this one has been to a trial lately, Aetherian Archive, normal, for the first time ever. khajiit died a lot of times, but still was fun.

So ZOS, could you please add trials into the LFG tool?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_KaiSchober @wrobel

YPs2OOb.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YPs2OOb.jpg

DJG2kqd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DJG2kqd.jpg

8I2EFGA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8I2EFGA.jpg

CJEO2tq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CJEO2tq.jpg

XmJrLXA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XmJrLXA.jpg

Edited by altemriel on October 21, 2017 4:55PM
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a disaster in the making. I can see this for the craglorn trials maybe.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. This is a great idea, can’t wait to pug vHoF with a pvp try hard magSorc who ques as a healer cause “we can just dps this place, I do it all the time”

Yup, sounds fun
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal mode of the Craglorn would be ok to add, but not adding all trials would also be weird. That's why they shouldn't add it.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its going to be as in WoW: no thanks!
    If its going to be a new concept, with people actually caring for tactics (wich arent that hard imo) then lets do it!

Side-note: I dont think its gonna happen. People will troll / mess up like they do in the LFG already.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Find a guild.
  • forwardbias83
    forwardbias83
    ✭✭✭
    I encountered a bug before, but was like 2+ years ago. Was in the dungeon finder, but somehow ended up in a trial group, so I left the group. I had it set up for the daily random normal reward for some quick XP before I went to bed. But something bugged out and ended up in a trial. Don't remember which one it was, but ended up in a 12 person group instance. So I am guessing the code is within dungeon finder or at least it was to do that sort of function, there is just no way to select trials at the moment.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dps queuing as healers and tanks, no thank you
  • kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    lol they can't even get the dungeon finding tool right and break it every god forsaken patch. Like really, this is supposed to be a AAA title, how the fark do they break the dungeon finder every patch.
  • kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    what i wouldn't be opposed to is maybe some kind of listing option for trials\groups. Thats a major thing thats missing in this game especially for consoles were a lot of people are turned off by text chat (for some reason its to much work to get a mini usb for your controller or wireless to plug into the ps4\xbox.)
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. No. No. No. If I wasn't on my phone I'd copy paste No 100 times. A vast majority of the playerbase can not do certain vet dungeons. Tripling people only triples the troubles.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    plz no
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casuals would cry normal trials are too hard
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If the Trials get a new "training wheels" mode then yeah, maybe. Otherwise it's a disaster just waiting to happen and create moar dramas.
    Edited by Iselin on October 21, 2017 8:19PM
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The beauty of the OP's suggestion is that if you don't want to do a PUG trial...YOU DON'T HAVE TO.... but I for one wouldn't mind this option...
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please do!!!

My heavy armor dragon knight bow/bow character named "The Snipemaster" cant wait to join your random trial group!!
    I promise I will stand as far away from the healer as possible!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »
    If the Trials get a new "training wheels" mode then yeah, maybe. Otherwise it's a disaster just waiting to happen and create moar dramas.
    The normal craglorn trials is easy enough, MoL and HoF is harder and more mechanic.
    We are obviously talking normal trials here. Vet would be idiotic.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whats with the people against this? Are you forced to do them or what? There is no harm in adding normal trials AND veteran dragon star arena to LFG. IF anything, it would create bigger interest in playing this content.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add all the trials to Activity Finder.

Normal Trials, CP req of 160.

Veteran Trials, CP req of 320
    (or 400, or 500, really higher is better when putting together random groups)

Just make sure its separate LFG from dungeons. I would use it, at least to fill in the last few slots in a Trials group.
    Edited by AlienatedGoat on October 21, 2017 9:09PM
    PC-NA Goat
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, pugging trials, thats entertaining.

I already see scrubs ruining dungeon queues going as a tank or healer when they are a dps.
    with a trial lfg, its gonna be 12 dps who dont know what they are doing and wiping to the first boss.

if it does get implented, should only be craglorn normals
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myyth wrote: »
    Yes please do!!!

My heavy armor dragon knight bow/bow character named "The Snipemaster" cant wait to join your random trial group!!
    I promise I will stand as far away from the healer as possible!
    LOL, you can always roll dodge out of healing spring and into stupid.
    Saw one player did that with the warden forest ultimate.

One benefit of trials is that the other DD can not see your dps.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Takes sometimes an hour to get a group poping for a 4 men dungeon, can you imagine a 12 men?
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insandros wrote: »
    Takes sometimes an hour to get a group poping for a 4 men dungeon, can you imagine a 12 men?

Would take all day, and it would be glorious.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a good idea.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO

Make it a separate group finder, I dont want to LFG for a dungeon and end up in a trial
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    Yeah. This is a great idea, can’t wait to pug vHoF with a pvp try hard magSorc who ques as a healer cause “we can just dps this place, I do it all the time”

Yup, sounds fun

This sums it up.

And then poeple will whine and complain and content gets nerfed yet again
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, no, please no. Trials need a certain level of coordination, and vet trials are near impossible to pug. Groupfinder trials would just be slamming your head against the wall.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • iiYuki
    iiYuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont, please dont. WoW was ruined when they added LFR, dont make the same mistake.
    "Play how you want... unless its not how we intended you to play in which case we'll nerf it".
    - ZO$

- The ZO$ Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUJWP_ebsQ
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    People seem to forget that group finder did use to have a trials fuction.. unsurprisingly, no one ever used it
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Dps queuing as healers and tanks, no thank you

• pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys do realise that you are not forced to pug vHOF right? If you use grouping tools to pug vHOF dont complain why a 2h light armor NB is listed as a tank. You knew what you were getting into.