The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Have not recived ESOP crown coins

ELDYLO
ELDYLO
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone. I signed up for a Plus membership back in may and got some crown coins when i first signed up. but unfortunately i have not gotten any of the monthly allowance that was suppose to be given to me. Was there a way i was suppose to receive them or was there a glitch that prevented me from receiving the or something? Thanks for the help in advance!
  • ELDYLO
    ELDYLO
    Soul Shriven
    BTW i am on PC
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you sign up for the 6-month (180 day) membership?

It hasn't been 6 months yet since any day in May ... and crowns are only awarded to you when you are charged for ESO+ membership.

If that's not the issue check and make sure you didn't inadvertently cancel your membership. Obviously crowns aren't awarded for an expired membership.

None of those two apply? Send in a customer service ticket for help.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get 1500 crowns for each month you're subscribed, and get everything up front when your subscription is activated/renewed. If your current subscription period hasn't ended yet and thus your sub hasn't been renewed, you won't have received any crowns yet. You get them on the day your account is billed. :) Also, as @Taleof2Cities mentioned, check if your sub is active. I know one person who for some reason cannot get their sub to renew automatically, and so they have to resubscribe whenever the current one ends.
    Edited by Saturnana on October 21, 2017 9:58PM
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • ELDYLO
    ELDYLO
    Soul Shriven
    ah that explains everything! thanks for the help guys!