Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Login Issues

SamaelHQ
SamaelHQ
✭✭✭
I am currently not able to log in the game. I am getting "Login Failed" error when I try to. I keep trying again and again, I was able to login just for once and it kicked me out after I selected my character. The other people in my guild are also having the same problem, none of us are able to log in. But since we are a local guild and are all from same country I thought maybe it is related to our country.

X5jYgoKqRNiHiL-puX3q1Q.jpeg

So is there anyone having the same problem? Or maybe it is related to today's event?
Leader of Turkish Community Guild, Elder Turks.
Server: PC-EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Error 108 can occur when your computer is having trouble connecting to our servers.

If the servers are currently online, you should ensure the following ports are forwarded on your modem or router:
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
    • TCP Port 80
    • TCP Port 433

In addition, we recommend you add the following exceptions to your antivirus or firewall:
    • Bethesda.net_launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\Launcher
    • ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe

Some antivirus programs require entire folders to be selected instead of a single file. When this is the case, the file paths below are what players should use. If required by the anti-virus program, include all subfolders since every file is critical to run the game.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post