The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trial bosses weapon/spell damage

PlumpOrange
The resists of all bosses were confirmed by 2h ultimate: 18 200, every damage dealer knows that. But what about their spell/weapon damage?

As a healer, I want to know those flat numbers just to check the performance of my mending/weakening. Both set and glyph have 882 damage reduction, but it DOESN'T mean that I reduce all incoming damage by 882.

My calculations during the boss fight in COA1 showed that this combinations mitigates nearly 30% of incoming damage, so the basical spell/weapon vet Boss damage is ~2300-2500, but I need more accurate numbers. Maybe someone has tested that? And do the trial Bosses have increased wpd/spd?
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NPCs only have weapon damage, that's why mending works. Mending and weakening reduce the incoming damage by a percent value that equals the percentage of the debuff in comparison the the NPCs weapon damage. More damage does not equal more weapon damage, so it changes a lot. There are also some attacks that can not be mitigated by weapon damage reduction.
    I don't think this system even allows accurate calculations of a bosses weapon damage, because there are to many variables you can't know.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this still relevant?
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....