Maintenance for the week of November 12:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance– November 12
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – November 13, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – November 13, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Trial bosses weapon/spell damage
The resists of all bosses were confirmed by 2h ultimate: 18 200, every damage dealer knows that. But what about their spell/weapon damage?
As a healer, I want to know those flat numbers just to check the performance of my mending/weakening. Both set and glyph have 882 damage reduction, but it DOESN'T mean that I reduce all incoming damage by 882.
My calculations during the boss fight in COA1 showed that this combinations mitigates nearly 30% of incoming damage, so the basical spell/weapon vet Boss damage is ~2300-2500, but I need more accurate numbers. Maybe someone has tested that? And do the trial Bosses have increased wpd/spd?