Maintenance for the week of November 12:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance– November 12
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – November 13, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – November 13, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)

Trial bosses weapon/spell damage

PlumpOrange
The resists of all bosses were confirmed by 2h ultimate: 18 200, every damage dealer knows that. But what about their spell/weapon damage?

As a healer, I want to know those flat numbers just to check the performance of my mending/weakening. Both set and glyph have 882 damage reduction, but it DOESN'T mean that I reduce all incoming damage by 882.

My calculations during the boss fight in COA1 showed that this combinations mitigates nearly 30% of incoming damage, so the basical spell/weapon vet Boss damage is ~2300-2500, but I need more accurate numbers. Maybe someone has tested that? And do the trial Bosses have increased wpd/spd?
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPCs only have weapon damage, that's why mending works. Mending and weakening reduce the incoming damage by a percent value that equals the percentage of the debuff in comparison the the NPCs weapon damage. More damage does not equal more weapon damage, so it changes a lot. There are also some attacks that can not be mitigated by weapon damage reduction.
    I don't think this system even allows accurate calculations of a bosses weapon damage, because there are to many variables you can't know.
    EU/PC 1000+ CP
    Healermain since 2014

THE UNITED BROTHERHOOD

*SALT*

Scores:
    vAA: 146290 (HM/speedrun/no death)
    vHRC: 150562 (HM/speedrun)
    vSO: 162574 (HM/speedrun)
    vMOL: 163585 (HM/speedrun/no death)
    vHOF: 202622 (HM/speedrun)
    vAS: 108585 (HM/speedrun)
    vCR: 120847 (HM)