Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest for getting the xp buff during Witches festival

vpy
vpy
✭✭✭✭
This is my first such event in ESO as such it would be great if someone can let me know as to what and where this quest (to get the xp buff) will be available.
Tx
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometime on Friday.

Open the Crown Store and get the Free Quest Starter package and it will point you in the direction you need to go.
    Basically, you find one of the Witches Enclave, do a quest that requires you to go to a Delve and slay a Boss and your all set
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow morning it will show up in the crown store, for free. You just gotta "Buy" it, and it will show up in your journal

...Darn you nestor and your speedy delivery.
    Edited by Glockcoma725 on October 19, 2017 7:51PM
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also I believe its a collectable so all your characters can use it now just like the cake xp so only have to do it once
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Follow the link on the launcher news page and you can read up about the event. It starts Friday 20th at 10am EDT.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be up in 18h (17h +44mins) to be exact.