The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

what's the best single target burst dps? Gonna be a WW as well

Cameron991
Cameron991
✭✭✭✭
I already have a Stam blade so mark that off my list but I was thinking of making a werewolf burst build what would be best class and race pvp
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorc is always a good choice, given you can line up Curse, Mages Wrath and Frags for a huge chunk of damage.

Werewolf-wise your skills are always going the same so the only thing that really matters is class passives.

Other than that, Stam Warden is pretty strong right now, since Subterranean Assault + Dizzyying Swing + Dawnbreaker is a disgustingly strong combo.

As far as Race goes, take your pick from Redguard, Orc, Bosmer, Imperial and Khajiit.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Options
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    Sorc is always a good choice, given you can line up Curse, Mages Wrath and Frags for a huge chunk of damage.

Werewolf-wise your skills are always going the same so the only thing that really matters is class passives.

Other than that, Stam Warden is pretty strong right now, since Subterranean Assault + Dizzyying Swing + Dawnbreaker is a disgustingly strong combo.

As far as Race goes, take your pick from Redguard, Orc, Bosmer, Imperial and Khajiit.

In your personal opinion which do you feel is best? For race on WW I was thinking of Werewarden for Stam @Sixty5
    Edited by Cameron991 on October 19, 2017 4:18AM
    Options
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamwardens is it true y'all have high test burst
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In WW-form Wardens literally have 0 class-passives that benefits them.....perhaps the reduced effect of snares but that´s it.

Any class/race that gives you either weapon damage and or sustain will benefit you in some way.
    When it comes to race:
    - Redguard
    - Imperial
    - Khajit
    - Orc
    - Argonian
    - Woodelf
    - Nord

Class: Anything but Warden. All other classes got some passives that benefits you in WW-form.
    Options
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cameron991 wrote: »
    Sixty5 wrote: »

In your personal opinion which do you feel is best? For race on WW I was thinking of Werewarden for Stam @Sixty5

Honestly it is up to you. No class really has any passives that are super strong for Werewolves.

Sorcs have strong passives in general so you could go that way.

Other than that Warden is really strong in pvp.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Options
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    In WW-form Wardens literally have 0 class-passives that benefits them.....perhaps the reduced effect of snares but that´s it.

Any class/race that gives you either weapon damage and or sustain will benefit you in some way.
    When it comes to race:
    - Redguard
    - Imperial
    - Khajit
    - Orc
    - Argonian
    - Woodelf
    - Nord

Class: Anything but Warden. All other classes got some passives that benefits you in WW-form.

That's upsetting bc I wanted to try every class and warden is the only thing I don't have but I wanted a WW
    Options